What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Conditions look mint out there. Nice work landing on you feet after that crash!

As far as crashing at Eatons goes, you chose a good spot at least. I’ve seen some carnage out there.

Will have to try and line up a ride some time. I’m often out that way
Its always on the silly bits of trail, I hadn't really even made to to the trail yet haha.
For sure mate, I ticked off a lot of new features this trip. Think I'll be spending a bit of time out that way during these damp months.

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
Headed out to test out the new decals. It's ok, they held up. I'm not that fast...

I did throw some top tube protection on as well last night. About 12 months too late and already damaged underneath, so not the prettiest install.

A mates bike didn't quite hold up so well. He came off at the bottom of the rock roll on Boulder, for those familiar with the You Yangs.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Headed out to test out the new decals. It's ok, they held up. I'm not that fast...

I did throw some top tube protection on as well last night. About 12 months too late and already damaged underneath, so not the prettiest install.

View attachment 389579View attachment 389578View attachment 389580

A mates bike didn't quite hold up so well. He came off at the bottom of the rock roll on Boulder, for those familiar with the You Yangs.

View attachment 389582View attachment 389581
Fah'n hell!

I hope your mate fared better than the bike... :eek:

I assume he landed on the bike in the compression?

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
Fah'n hell!

I hope your mate fared better than the bike... :eek:

I assume he landed on the bike in the compression?
Not sure exactly what happened... He ended up coming off at the bottom and looks like the rear wheel slammed down (with all of its 24kg heft) on possibly the edge of a stump.

The point of impact wasn't scratched up or sharp at all.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Are you planning on making coffee table book? ‘Mr Crudleys Photos of Bikes in Places’. ;)
There's an idea. One customer confirmed right here.

Although, I would get all upset if a potentially famous series like this ended up in one of those liquidation firesale book basement stores next to other titles like 'Cooking with lettuce' and '50 ways to lace up your shoes'.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
With Moorey writing the forward for the Oven chapter?
Ooo…chapters from each Burner. Thats an idea. Would the closing chapter be @beeb Bicycle Romance Sunset photos?

There's an idea. One customer confirmed right here.

Although, I would get all upset if a potentially famous series like this ended up in one of liquidation firesale book basement stores next to other titles like 'Cooking with lettuce' and '50 ways to lace up your shoes'.
Never, a book like this becomes an instant heirloom. Passed from one generation to the next.