What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Alloy bike…dented like mine…ride on.
Loves the Rail, main mission is to have a bike for next weekends State enduro round. @russthedog is going to try to get a frame in the post tomorrow…cutting it a bit tight. Didn’t want to eat this month anyway.
So orange or mint choc chip this time...?

Rorschach

Didnt pay $250 for this custom title
Took the little fella down the pump track today and twigged how to pump myself. Makes a huge difference when you get it. Went from once round barely making it to twice round with gas to spare. Not bad on a 150/135 FS bike with trail pressures. Good workout too!

bear the bear

Is a real bear

Scotty T

Walks the walk
Rotorburn is becoming the offshoot of Gravelburn lately :(
It gets worse, I'l join the recent roaderburners. E-commuter donor NBD for me. In the tradition that @Litenbror mentioned, I ordered it Thursday night, it got here today, so it can only have come from one place. It's big, its geo is mountain bike inspired, and it only comes in steel. I'm heading to the garage to assemble it over lunch.

Litenbror

Eats Squid
It gets worse, I'l join the recent roaderburners. E-commuter donor NBD for me. In the tradition that @Litenbror mentioned, I ordered it Thursday night, it got here today, so it can only have come from one place. It's big, its geo is mountain bike inspired, and it only comes in steel. I'm heading to the garage to assemble it over lunch.
Kona Unit!

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Offshoot site - “gravelburn”
Or Gravelrash
Rotorburn is becoming the offshoot of Gravelburn lately :(
I'l join the recent roaderburners. E-commuter donor NBD for me.
You started with your arseclown 6h gravel road antics!
And just like that, DWN.CNTY was claimed by the enduro-bois trying to boost their numbers and tip the Rotorburn scales to majority MTB.