What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

binner

Hath shat hymself
While I wait for my new wheelset to arrive I though it was time to repaint the NS Snabb. Full strip to bare alu, new bearings obviously and some other new parts to come. waiting for the paint to arrive from my paint shop so I'll keep it under wraps for now.... printing some decals for it and hope to gun it next week....ill try to keep updating...

Attachments

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
While I wait for my new wheelset to arrive I though it was time to repaint the NS Snabb. Full strip to bare alu, new bearings obviously and some other new parts to come. waiting for the paint to arrive from my paint shop so I'll keep it under wraps for now.... printing some decals for it and hope to gun it next week....ill try to keep updating...
It looks so naked @binner ! Keen as to see the finished product.

birddog69

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Not today, but yesterday, left just before 6:30 am to ride part of the way with Yvonne to the top of Bracken Lane where we would make our own way back home. Took about an hour(for me) to get there and Yvonne had already announced she would keep going as she started work earlier. It was warm but very muggy and I had it pouring off me by the time I reached the top of the Rivulet Track.
Stopped for a breather, or several, at the top of the Drops Track.

Photo of my finger tip with Mt Wellington in the background.

Apparently there was going to be a bit of action on the Drops that night. Assuming my finger doesn't get caught in any spokes. I skipped the Drops and went down Pitfall and Stumpside. Then down the Middle Fire Road. It looks like the work on Upper Luge and the new climbing tail are nearly completed. Headed home a bit hungry. Just over 820 meters of climbing, just under 20 kms in distance and 2 hours. Had a 15 minute stretch as it took me that long to cool down.