What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

EsPeGe

Likes Bikes and Dirt
That is some seriously detailed masking work @EsPeGe . Have you used many curse words in this process?
Many many so far. And my $1300 vinyl cutter almost departed my 4th floor apartment via the window on a number of occasions. The thing is brand new and has been a fucking nightmare so far. I’ve bastardised a hole heap of stuff and now seem to have it working ok. But it still fucks stuff up every now and then for no apparent reason.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Many many so far. And my $1300 vinyl cutter almost departed my 4th floor apartment via the window on a number of occasions. The thing is brand new and has been a fucking nightmare so far. I’ve bastardised a hole heap of stuff and now seem to have it working ok. But it still fucks stuff up every now and then for no apparent reason.
No apparent reason?

No need to cover it up, we all know it was Gladys.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

slowmick

38-39"

Ooh, hang on, you made the masks. that is very cool. Expect a disorderly queue to form at the door of you 4th floor apartment.

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
New mullet set up on the Titan. First run/ride without cushcore running the new Michelin DH34 tyre on the rear @24psi. Rookie error. Hit an rock near the bottom of the trail, dented rim, sealant blowing out...ride over :(
Might put my cushcore back in..

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Supergliss from ze germans??
Might have to do another *.de order myself soon. Especially with 4wk wait times...
Yes, about ~$25 for a litre and it was just added to an existing pending order.

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
17° yesterday, 17° today... its the bloody rain that's giving me the shizz.
Even at those temps I swear I could feel added compression when using it in my Mezzer. I switched to the 5w-40 Motorex for the baltic QLD winter and the fork feels more supple and active. In the summer I could only use 100K in one leg of the Mezzer because in the damper side bath oil travels up and around the damper and stays there due the plastic end cap on the stanchion so the oil was doing feck all to lube the bushings. Moot point for you I guess as you have the Rockshox catalogue.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Damper oil is whatever is on special at the motorcycle parts shop for at least half those dollars, and lower leg oil is whatever synthetic car engine oil happens to be lying around the shed (tends to be Shell Helix Ultra 5w40 these days).

Mountain bike specific suspension fluids is a nice little marketing gig ;)

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Moot point for you I guess as you have the Rockshox catalogue.
I had Fox Gold in there for the last month, that's a noticeably sticky oil.
This SG100 feels pretty similar, no ride as yet, just a bounce in the garage.

We still have Manitou, DVO and a couple of Fox here. It's a pain carrying oils.