Weird Stuff you Do

stirk

Burner
So everyone of us is different and we have little idiosyncrasies of weird that make us totes unique.

Me, I have many, so so many, but I'm sure some are shared or should be shared to amuse us all.

To start:

- Taking a piss I flush the toilet just before I have actually finished pissing, don't know why. Maybe leaving a little yellow to mellow??

- When out riding I will stop at a trail end or break spot, lookout etc, and take out my phone, make sure I stop the GPS recording app that is running while I have a little break and nude sunbathe.

Once I've had a little break and get going again, I'll ride about 20 meters and then stop and check I've put my phone back in my bag prior to setting off. Never left my phone behind but I still get paranoid and check.

- Even though I know I have not touched the lock out dial on my forks, ever, as why would I want to lock them, (redundant dial that can piss off), I still check it's not in lockout position before or during the first 1km of a ride just to make sure.... :behindsofa:

Like I said I have many but that''l do for now.

Last edited:

Beej1

- Taking a piss I flush the toilet just before I have actually finished pissing, don't know why.
My dad used to do this. As a kid I remember my bedroom was adjacent to the toilet, and Dad would always, always flush before he finished, but I have a feeling he also flushed whatever had refilled into the cistern once done as well.

I'd completely forgotten about that till literally right now.

Wish like nothing else I could now ask him: Dad ... WTF?

moorey

call me Mia
I'm pretty sure I have my share of weird stuff that I do, but it doesn't occur to me that they are. I also flush before finishing, don't know why. Seems like it's the norm anyway. :noidea:

waldog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I always without fail, fastidiously clean my car windscreen with the wipers and washer water, when I first get in the car. I repeat this at what would be deemed rather unnecessary intervals for the remainder of the trip.

No matter how clean the windscreen, I just need to do it.

I will also sit very uncomfortably as a passenger in someone's car that has a dirty windscreen. I have been known to lean across and activate the wipers.....

moorey

call me Mia
I will also sit very uncomfortably as a passenger in someone's car that has a dirty windscreen. I have been known to lean across and activate the wipers.....
Holy fuck, I'm married to Waldog. I intentionally leave mine dirty, and don't turn on wipers in the rain, just to annoy my wife.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
I'm guessing 10 pages before the weekend, boom king better get a slab. Everyone here has a dozen weird traits.

Rob_74

Likes Dirt
Having met you on numerous occasions, that's the least of your worries.
Channelling...
Fuck off chunt I'll pay you to come down and meet -weirdo... Dont be such a bitter asshole your whole life you might get further than a failed attempt at an asshat!!

stirk

Burner
I always without fail, fastidiously clean my car windscreen with the wipers and washer water, when I first get in the car. I repeat this at what would be deemed rather unnecessary intervals for the remainder of the trip.

No matter how clean the windscreen, I just need to do it.

What happens if you run out of squirty water??

Reminds me of another one of mine, perhaps not so wierd.

If someone is tailgating me on the highway like a douche I will squirt my windscreen water which mostly blows over my windscreen and onto theirs making them in turn need to clean their screen!

The best and most fun time I had doing this was when a dirty 4x4 was tail gating me 1 meter behind and when I wet their dusty window they started their wipers and squirter's and had no water left in the bottle, they had to drive with dusty mucky windows. hahahhaha

stirk

Burner
I'm pretty sure I have my share of weird stuff that I do, but it doesn't occur to me that they are. I also flush before finishing, don't know why. Seems like it's the norm anyway. :noidea:
Hiding the last squirts and shake I suspect.

Art Vanderlay

Hourly daily
Every year I aim to go the whole year without a haircut and I am yet to make it.
Last year it got chopped in April (poor effort). Still going strong this year.
I think my best year was 2005. I got to October and had enough.