Wed night syd ride 26th Nov

Carlin

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'll be there...

No retro cruiser, but the Scab is looking more than a little different now. It's suprising what boredom and a rainy day can produce.

Dicky

Punter God
i got an idea or two of what you've done to it too... all i can say is thank god for headtube gussets.
can't wait to see it mate.

teamsherman

Likes Dirt
Oh well, i like it and i can handle the bike so im not real fussed if it feels weird to other riders.

BTW, like the avatar?

Dicky

Punter God
Weasel said:
naa i'll just be vindictive and sly till i can hit him with a brick.
or just be vindictive and sly until you can chuck teamsherman's rat down his daks and make him shit a brick... :p

naz

Criminally Inane
no u got it all wrong, you'd take both brick and hot soldering iron, id just laugh thered be noo need for another soldering iron to face, it would only make u prettier :D

teamsherman

Likes Dirt
Nothing can make me prettier. Im ugly as sin and admit theres no saving me. Ive tried prayer, alcohol, surgery and even voodoo, none of it worked. But im still smart, where as you will always be a dum ass naz.... :) :) ;)

naz

Criminally Inane
modest too buddy, im considerin bailin tonight im really gettin over ridin my trials bike home

RCOH

Eats Squid
WOOHOO, the sun is out!!!!

i was getting worried for a second. These city rides are making my working week so much more fun.

naz

Criminally Inane
oh im loved... :lol:
so alan what r u doin tomorow night :? :p
ye im comin and ill have a pocket full of roofing tar too

teamsherman

Likes Dirt
Sorry dude, i have a date for tomorrow night already. Im gonna try some of that tar tonight on my grinded rim with magie hs33's and plaz pads.