Wed night syd ride 26th Nov

Weasel

Likes Dirt
Ok boys last night was a huuuuge night much fun had by all.
Planning on repeating the process next week.

7pm at St marys cath.
Be there or miss out on the stupidity!

naz

Criminally Inane
ok my 243 should be comin soon, when it does all hell will break loose :p heh
ill be there mod bike in hand :p

marty

Likes Bikes
I'll be there for shure! I finish my exams on wednesday arvo WOOHOO!

I may drag my pommy mate along as well

Weasel

Likes Dirt
Being of irish blood and considering the Aussie are going to beat the Poms in Ra Ra there will be much sledging

RCOH

Eats Squid
count me in

might bring the 125 for a change

excellent...

*taps fingers a la monty burns*

marty

Likes Bikes
Weasel said:
Being of irish blood and considering the Aussie are going to beat the Poms in Ra Ra there will be much sledging
sledging is highly encouraged!

by the way, did anyone take photos last night?

Arete

Likes Dirt
I'll be back...the Norco has a new boxxer, super tacky high rollers, intense lock on grips, bled brakes with new pads, cables....mmm can't wait.

scottair

Likes Dirt
you know il be there ready for some hard hitting tire splitting drops and naz 2 weeks mate for ur .243 i tyhink il let u know

naz

Criminally Inane
thanks scotty FARKen hell grrrr ima kill someone bludy trials 200rpm fuken fuk fuk

RCOH

Eats Squid
sledging is highly encouraged!
i am half pom, half skip.....do i pay myself out? :? ... :)

I am meeting Dan from 'woolys wheels' at just after 6pm for a pre-ride ride if anyone is keen. We will be back out at cook-phillip just before 7 to hook up with rest of the crew.

Rik

logged out
I've got a present for Weasel, so I'll be there. And most likely I'll be on my little Zaskar, it's had a complete overhaul, hopefully it'll go even better than the DK.
Beware, I'll have gears, so hills will be even more fun to climb! :lol:

Dicky

Punter God
the lowrider is making a guest appearance this week lads...

so if anyone owns a 70s dragster, a cruiser, or just anything with big bars and too much chrome, bring it along.
You know it's been too long since you've taken it out and confused the public with it.

naz

Criminally Inane
lol i love too..they need a adhd one....with the guy bouncing literally off the walls :)