Wanted to buy: Style

parallax

Likes Dirt
I hear Centrelink has recently started a "work for the style" program. You should enquire by ringing 13 1021 and quoting your Customer Reference Number (sometimes referred to as a Customer Access Number).

bowzaa

Likes Bikes and Dirt
PINT of Stella said:
Yeah this metrosexual things way out and good news for you my son is that REAL style can be bought this season, I'm talking tweed suits, deerstalker hats, monocles, capes and ivory canes with pewter tops...

I for one have just purchased a pocket watch and a top hat and I cannot walk the streets for fear of being torn apart by lust-crazed wenches!
what about pink shirts being cool?
that'll happen just after i start to bash myself if the face regulary :p
anyone we see wearing a pink shirt is met with
"Nice shirt, do they make it for men!"
or
"hey mate, your sister just called and she wants her shirt back"

Adrian

Junkie (not the adrenalin type either)
Big night hey Johnny? Same here. At work now, might take a nap under the desk...

I don't need style... Just an aspirin.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Adrian said:
Big night hey Johnny? Same here. At work now, might take a nap under the desk...

I don't need style... Just an aspirin.
Yeah brother.

Home at 3:30am, bed at 6am, up at 9am, write a 1000 word essay from start, hand in by 3pm, pick up wheel from Naz at 4pm, eat greasey food at 4:30pm, 5pm, home again smoking relentlessly whilst posting on Farkin promising I'll never drink like that again until the next time I drink like that again.