Wanted, Dropper post, Overdrive2 140mm fork

swmtbr

Likes Dirt
Hi All

Item: Dropper Post
Price range/Willing to Pay:eek:pen to anything, tell me what you have.
Extra Info: 30.9 x about 375mm. Prefer KS Lev but will consider others

Item: 140mm fork to fit Overdrive2
Price range/Willing to Pay:tell me what you have
Extra Info: I want to go from 120mm standard fork on a 2012 trance to a 140mm. Can do a swap for my fork (excellent condition, just serviced) or I'll buy outright

Stem sorted, thanks

Last edited:

ChopSticks

Banned
have you looked on ebay for OD2 stems? heard they go for fairly cheap (brand new & delivered)

Might also be benefical if you give more info on the dropper.....
internal or external routing?
30.9?
budget?

Template?

swmtbr

Likes Dirt
have you looked on ebay for OD2 stems? heard they go for fairly cheap (brand new & delivered)

Might also be benefical if you give more info on the dropper.....
internal or external routing?
30.9?
budget?

Template?
Yeah I have looked at those stems. Will get one if I can find anything else.
Dropper post 30.9 (giant) external routing, bout 375mm long. Budget? Depends what's on offer, can't justify $400 for a new one on an ageing bike.

Last edited:

silverback

Likes Bikes
I have a giant contact 70mm stem 1 1/4 if your interested.
brand new never used . I took it off my trance when I bought it. It's actually still connected to the bars.

JTmofo

XC Enthusiast
Might be helpful to use the template so you think through exactly what you're looking for?
This helps people who arent arsed to read through the whole thread to find out exactly the specs you require.

I could have some of the stuff you need, but frankly I'm not fucked reading the thread to find out exactly what you need because I'm lazy. :mod:

camoshop

Banned
Might be helpful to use the template so you think through exactly what you're looking for?
This helps people who arent arsed to read through the whole thread to find out exactly the specs you require.

I could have some of the stuff you need, but frankly I'm not fucked reading the thread to find out exactly what you need because I'm lazy. :mod:
Especially when you're at work multi tasking work and RB haha

dh.demon

Likes Dirt
Just incase you forgot or don't know, you can edit your title so people know you're looking for forks now and you can remove the stem.
To do that go to.
Edit post, then go to 'go advanced' in the bottom tabs of the text box.

Last edited:

swmtbr

Likes Dirt
Just incase you forgot or don't know, you can edit your title so people know you're looking for forks now and you can remove the stem.
To do that go to.
Edit post, then go to 'go advanced' in the bottom tabs of the text box.
Yep I didn't know and couldn't work it out. Done Ta

agentninety3

Likes Dirt
How much use, condition and price?
The dropper cable has needed to be re-tensioned twice over it's life, but goes all the way up and down. I'll be honest - it's a far less awesome dropper than a Fox DOSS or a KS Lev, but also far cheaper (and better than a Crank Bros Joplin).

The forks don't leak, and move freely, although I've never service the internals. TALAS adjust works perfectly, although I've generally kept it in the 125 mm spot.

I'm a bit like Chopsticks in my riding habits, so these have probably seen less than 500km since purchase (i'll verify that with what the garmin tells me). Because of that, good condition (I'll inspect for scratches when I get home from work), and I'd accept $330 + postage (from Perth, WA) for both.

Why would I sell these? A couple of reasons, firstly I've decided I don't really use a dropper when I ride the Trance (sacrilege, right?), as I don't have one on my Zaskar, and roadie. There's a Chopsticks level of weight saving to be had there. Also, I'm interested in using a non-Fox fork as all of my bikes have had them since my first (an XtC which had a RockShox Judy, and barely saw dirt). X-Fusion Velvet/Streat interests me as it'll fit a 650B wheel, meaning I can try that out on the Zaskar, as well as using the 26" wheels on the Trance. Second reason is I haven't moved the trance from the rack since before my wife gave birth, so I don't expect to be needing a replacement fork in a huge hurry.

Last edited:

swmtbr

Likes Dirt
The dropper cable has needed to be re-tensioned twice over it's life, but goes all the way up and down. I'll be honest - it's a far less awesome dropper than a Fox DOSS or a KS Lev, but also far cheaper (and better than a Crank Bros Joplin).

The forks don't leak, and move freely, although I've never service the internals. TALAS adjust works perfectly, although I've generally kept it in the 125 mm spot.

I'm a bit like Chopsticks in my riding habits, so these have probably seen less than 500km since purchase (i'll verify that with what the garmin tells me). Because of that, good condition (I'll inspect for scratches when I get home from work), and I'd accept $330 + postage (from Perth, WA) for both.

Why would I sell these? A couple of reasons, firstly I've decided I don't really use a dropper when I ride the Trance (sacrilege, right?), as I don't have one on my Zaskar, and roadie. There's a Chopsticks level of weight saving to be had there. Also, I'm interested in using a non-Fox fork as all of my bikes have had them since my first (an XtC which had a RockShox Judy, and barely saw dirt). X-Fusion Velvet/Streat interests me as it'll fit a 650B wheel, meaning I can try that out on the Zaskar, as well as using the 26" wheels on the Trance. Second reason is I haven't moved the trance from the rack since before my wife gave birth, so I don't expect to be needing a replacement fork in a huge hurry.
The forks I may be interested in, the dropper not so much. A mate has a 2015 trance and the post already creaks like mad. Might be better off getting something new if nothing else turns up.

agentninety3

Likes Dirt
I had a quick look, there are no scratches on the stanchions, some rub marks on the lowers. PM me an offer on the forks if you're keen. If you need some photos before making a decision let me know.

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
We are clearing last of the 385/125mm Ibeam Supernaturals if you are interested ... PM for pricing. x2 to go 30.9mm clamp

New old stock / No box. I can provide a SDG saddle as well if needed also new. Standard Manufacturer's warranty applies as these are new and unused.

The benefit of the IBeam vs standard Supernatural
i) Ibeam if you like Ibeam saddles
ii) actuator mechanism is more enclosed, offering better protection against the elements.

Tub of slicko optional

swmtbr

Likes Dirt

Still got these mate?

rnovella

Likes Bikes
I've got some brand new OD2 140MM fox talas CTD if you are interested 27.5 wheelsize, 15mm, comes with top headset if you need it . Pm me to deal.