Useless Retailers!

Urban DH

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hey guys so recently i ordered some sticks over the net from a bloke in melbourn, i asked for this logo about 30mm in diameter

j;oiygyl.jpg

sounds pretty simple for a bloke to do if he runs a sticker company
none the less he did this and posted them to me, in canberra and i got this 30cm in diameter, with shitty rough edges on it

385243_218351704969123_1571292691_n.jpg

i told him, not happy want a refund, he said no, no, no i'll redo them small and with smooth edges
ok fair enough let him sort his own fuck up, shows me this, didn't make a smooth curve, he just did straight cut lines like this shit

529029_228030930667867_708092828_n.jpg

in the end i said look forget it i'll get it done for more locally from the last bloke i use and truct and got it right first go!
$30 gone, and he still insisted he could do it after i said no politely, said no again but yet he insisted, so eventually told him to piss off

XYGTHO

Likes Dirt
Ha ha yep that's pretty shocking quality, let's hope he isn't a sign writer or professional sticker maker.

Urban DH

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Bloody hell! I reckon 10yo could do a far better job than that. Too right for telling him to get stuffed.
i paid money and if he runs a business he should be able to do alot better!

the last bloke who did stickers for me, i txted him last minute on a tuesday at about 7pm, i picked the stickers up, perfect exactly what i wanted at 6pm on thurday, i'll be going back to hima and spending the coin!

neo_vitamin

Likes Dirt
Shit job 100%.

Looks like you need to prepare the logo in something like Adobe Illustrator, that way you'll have a vector image of what you want, or can convert it to a 300dpi jpeg at the end. To be fair I couldn't clean up that file for $30.... not that it's my job, I just play around with Adobe programs a bit, I have done logo stamps before that came out just how they wanted them.

Urban DH

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Shit job 100%.

Looks like you need to prepare the logo in something like Adobe Illustrator, that way you'll have a vector image of what you want, or can convert it to a 300dpi jpeg at the end. To be fair I couldn't clean up that file for $30.... not that it's my job, I just play around with Adobe programs a bit, I have done logo stamps before that came out just how they wanted them.
i gave him the preped vector i got from the last bloke who printed them.... this is what shits me, he just had to put it throught the machine but apparently thats too hard!