*Update*FlowerCycles.Not done yet..page 7 for latest pics.

Pont69

Likes Dirt
i'm disgraced with myself :( i read this whole thread.. and i didn't laugh.. oh wait yes i did.. when people like spankey post useless things in these awesome threads.

Sorry guys.. I'm bored :p

Air time erik

Likes Bikes and Dirt
This thread rocks! I say get some drink bottle cage bolts next, some really shiny ones of course. :cool:
Mate your obviously the only smart one around here. Whats a street bike with out a bottle holder..

Well Because of the Rain, I Couldnt go out into my large tropical garden and take pictures so i decided to do them on some indoor plant growth.

I have decided on a Frame as well. its a very Rare Frame, they only make so many in the world, so no one will ever have the same bike. The frame is coming from The Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela, the frame is called a "Flower" yes i know its very similar to leaf(like some other poeple own. thgis frame is far more exclusive.). but its not a leaf the frame is called a "flower"

New Part 1
- Water bottle holder, Dont know if the frame has mounts for the water bottle holder. To bad if it doesnt will just hand drill it my self. Extra custom frame then !! Only had had to get the allen keys out and take it off a bike parked out the front of the shop :)

New Part 2
Top Cap with screw. was lucky to get this of a disused pair of RST gilas, a very retro fork. The top cap is usually usless with out the fork. but thats not what i told the little kid.

Old Parts new pics!!

Well these are the parts everyone is already familiar with. in a new surrounding. i nearly lost them, in all the thick growth of my back yard, but here they are.

Well hope you enjoy these pictures as much as i did taking them and finidng them, will hopefully have some more dosh, by mid week stay tuned for some more parts. Not sure what they will be, Dad Might be taking me on a feild trip to some other bike shops....

alpinestar12

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yer man if im not mistaken that is a red anodized Velocity bottle cage, they are sick, I have a black one on my bike. This bike is really coming along, you just need a few more parts and you'll have a complete bike! looking foward to more updates!
cheers!

Air time erik

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yer man if im not mistaken that is a red anodized Velocity bottle cage, they are sick, I have a black one on my bike. This bike is really coming along, you just need a few more parts and you'll have a complete bike! looking foward to more updates!
cheers!
Give that man a prize! hopeing to get other anodized products...

:eek: IDEA :eek: Anodized rotor bolts .

Erik, I love you.... ;)
Gald someone does! actually i will sig that right there!!

Last edited:

conor.1

Genetic Throwback
everyone runs BMX stuff on Street/dirt/park bikes these days, god it is the scene thing to do!:cool:

and rigid are good, have you even riden rigid before or are you just dissing them cause your a tool and dont know and think a real MTB has to have 200mm of useless travel?:confused:

rigid on street bikes is were its at!
i not bagging them out its called a joke so ease up and no i dont think a mtb has to have 200mm of travel

_Ajax_

Likes Dirt
Gosh you have nearly got a complete bike, keep goin mate.:cool:

I look forward to be seeing more updates.

'Ross

Eats Squid
M8 did u get sum 1 to custom paint that bottle holder then sell it 2 u? Thats what u should do if ya wanna be kool.

fredman007

Likes Dirt
HAHA!
this thread is GOLD :)

how about some *KUSTOM* painted red anodized rotors ?
that wud be PEE II EMM ----- PIMPIN!

Pete J

loves his dog
Pfffftt.... come on guys, suggest things that will be more useful for a streetbike of this caliber! Like a seatbag for instance, or one of those cool thumb bells!! :cool: