*Update*FlowerCycles.Not done yet..page 7 for latest pics.

pinned--->

Likes Bikes and Dirt
what the flip?

why even run spokes?

just get some of those specialized hubs with huge ass flanges and roll on them :cool:
Even better I'll give you my norco frame, the bb is so high you won't even need rims. "You see me rolllinggggg, on my hubbbssss" Oh yehhhh. :cool:

Mojo

Likes Dirt
what are you doing with the pictures?????

they need to be in a garden setting, DERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR:p

'Alex

Likes Dirt
What seat post clamp you planing on running:D
Do to you need to start a new tread in Parts & Stuff to discus it at great detail:rolleyes:

Pete J

loves his dog
This thread rocks! I say get some drink bottle cage bolts next, some really shiny ones of course. :cool:

RevellBikes

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I say get some drink bottle cage bolts next, some really shiny ones of course. :cool:

yes! and carnt forget the spokie dokies and basket for the front!:eek:

not even going to get started on the flag for the back wheel that say "cool kid rolling"! or the barbie frame padding!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

contagion

Likes Dirt
Laugh laugh laugh says I.

Nicely done Erik. Don't forget to buy fancy rotors so that you can run rim brakes!! They don't work otherwise.

conor.1

Genetic Throwback
i say go ghetto brakeless and be a total hardcore and get rigids and a bmx spec because thats a real mtb :p

blanket_melb

Likes Dirt
no no..your doing it all rong! youve got to annoy the F@#k out of the guys who work at the lbs, buy the same t-shirt as they all wear, sit down and annoy the mechanics while there doing their work and ask questions like..." I just got my new $4000 hardtail..when do you think i should get another one?" and ask if the valve caps can get sent down from germany..for no aparnt reason..just the fact it will look super cool compared to everyone elses...duuuh bhhhh you guys dont no anything, sometimes i wonder..but wait..before you get those valve caps sent..you need to start a 50 post thread...just because you want to have a record on farkin of most "unessery" posts on one particular thread. I might be rong...but thats how you do it

RevellBikes

Likes Bikes and Dirt
u missed the bmx specs aswell, and rigid is the thing for bikes now (hint of sarcasm for those who dont notice)
everyone runs BMX stuff on Street/dirt/park bikes these days, god it is the scene thing to do!:cool:

and rigid are good, have you even riden rigid before or are you just dissing them cause your a tool and dont know and think a real MTB has to have 200mm of useless travel?:confused:

rigid on street bikes is were its at!

Air time erik

Likes Bikes and Dirt
everyone runs BMX stuff on Street/dirt/park bikes these days, god it is the scene thing to do!:cool:

and rigid are good, have you even riden rigid before or are you just dissing them cause your a tool and dont know and think a real MTB has to have 200mm of useless travel?:confused:

rigid on street bikes is were its at!
yeah on a street bike, But if you want a more versitile bike.for Dirtjump as well, 80-100 is excellent.