UCI World Cup 2011 DHI 3 - Leogang AUT

dunndog

Eats Squid
Yeah cos the first one might be crisp and cold, but the second one may not be.. and even if it is, who says the third will be too? Can you afford to risk it? No way.

indica

Serial flasher
Sam was dragging his Balls on the back wheel for qualifying - now that is putting your all into a strategic run. Although I would have thought using brakes would have been easier...

FR_MANIAC

Likes Dirt
I can now confirm that the beer was cold and it seems to be getting colder but I might need to restock to check the calibration of the fridge.This could be an interesting night....:D

dunndog

Eats Squid
Haha calibrate the fridge.. heard it all now. Erm i mean gee that sounds serious, you'd best get a few more in there ASAP!!!!

BM Epic

Eats Squid
I can now confirm that the beer was cold and it seems to be getting colder but I might need to restock to check the calibration of the fridge.This could be an interesting night....:D
You could get the fridge and put it right next to you, this will eliminate effort to get the next one, it will eliminate theiving cause you can keep an eye on them, it will save global warming, dont know how, it just sounds noble, keep you from tripping over when getting the next one, so you wont have to have a sickie from work, keep this country ticking over, you may want to get some adult nappies so you wont have to move, this is the only safe thing to do, except if you poo in your nappy, but we all know that we love our own smell so no problems!
Should be a good night for you!

FR_MANIAC

Likes Dirt
We're getting some good ideas flowing through now.BM Epic, you sound like a World Cup mechanic with some of those ideas....Where's the "Depend"?

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
That Myriam Nicole is hot

purely from a riding point of view ... uhmmm the other type of riding ... uhmmmm ... never mind

dh1

Likes Dirt
track looks like so much fun, although I would probably be falling off all over place and shitting myself