trick dispute sawtell-V-julianwisbey

trick dispute.

he set double peg grind he did it on a quarter i did it on a ledge ?? do i get an f or not he said i do he did specify on a ledge or quarter or rail it was just a double peg grind.

Last edited:
ok so are you on a mtb ? id rather vs a bmxer sorry as i do grinds stalls and such
if you can do them im happy to vs you

sawtell

The Great White Rooks Hunter
if he isnt going to.. ill verse you.. im sick of waiting for sxeturn.!!

IF you set asap, i can get vid tommorow.

sawtell

im versein you and i dont car what you say.. and im setting.. im sick of starting these games and waiting for the other person to post a trick so here we go.

double peg.. even through i was only running a rear peg.. so i spose its a pedal grind/peg.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTo5uNkmg1I

EDIT: ah fukin hell thats shit quality. sorry.. going to have to do untill i actully go riding with some one with a camera!

i was fuckin around waiting for my mate to film and i did a feeble and snapped my chain ill buy a new chain tomorrow arvo and try and film then too sorry bout the inconvenience

sawtell

OK, we need some help here..

to me i did a double peg/pedal grind on a quater.. he did it on a ledge. he can not do it on a quater.

does he get an F?? even through he did the same trick, its not in the same format, i understand different ledge heights etc and being the same, but the hardest part about my trick, is actuly droppin back in.. in which you dont do on a ledge.

EDIT: to me its like him posting a video of a x-up air on a quater.. and saying its an.. 'x-up'., then me posting a vid of a 'manual' x-up. and calling it the same thing...

Last edited: