VIC 'Trek Remedy 9.9 27.5 2015 SOLD

Beno22

Likes Bikes
Item: Trek remedy 9.9 2015 27.5" 18.5"
Item Condition:hardly used, bought in Feb 2015 last ride was about june after both shock and fork were serviced and had push spacers fitted. Chain is still only at 35% wear. full xtr 11spd drive train and brakes, droper post just fitted for sale as I used rigid post. Only mark on bike is a cut on one of the grips and scratch on tip of crank arm. was $9990 new.
Reason for selling:I never use it as it turns out i'm a bit scared of going down hills faster than a snail.
Price and price conditions: $4200 happy to ship anywhere in Auss at buyers expense, wont charge for boxing.
Extra Info: It is a stupid fast bike and I do like riding it but just scare myself most of the time. more than happy if you want to come look at it.

Pictures:aa1eb263-6c36-49dc-9b96-3bc6e411a647.jpgIMG_5885.jpgIMG_5886.jpgIMG_5887.jpg

Last edited:

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
I bought a bike from Beno through here around this time last year. The final agreed price was more than I’ve paid for anything used/sans warranty/sight unseen before and I was a bit nervous. I needn’t have worried. The transaction was seamless, communication faultless and the bike rocked up better packed than I’ve seen some new bikes arrive and was in a fastidiously immaculate (i.e. better than described) condition.

In short, Beno is an outstanding individual to do business with and someone should buy this bike.

(mods feel free to remove if this kind of testimony is frowned upon in the for sale section)