training partner(toowoomba)

zebrahead

Likes Dirt
i need to get fit. adn apperently exercise is done better with a partner to push you. so if your in toowoomba and want to get fit let me know. as of tomorrow im getting up at 5am to go for a hour long lung buster session on the street, then a ride in the arvo/nite 3times a week. let me know if you want to get fit with me.

My name is Steve and I am that old fart you might have seen cruising around on the Giant Rainier.

Black Red & Silver bike with Disks.

MrPlow

TMBC
I am at MtLofty. What time Monday and where? Mobil top of the range seems like it could be fairly central... Time? The later the better for me. I hate mornings!

zebrahead

Likes Dirt
the mobile sounds good to me. i ahve to go to school so i need to be home before 7 to get ready and shit. i want to get atleast 1 hour of riding in every morning, so if we meet at about 5:30(???) i cant go in the arvo/nite as i have many other things to do.

zebrahead

Likes Dirt
the rides have started, so far im on my own, which is ok coz im use to it, but i need people to push me and make sure i dont slow down, so if u want to come, tell me