Trailforks android system requirements

Jrok

Likes Dirt
Hi folks, does anyone know the minimum Android version required for trailforks? I bought an older Android phone to use as a bike computer which is running Android 5 and trailforks not available. I can update the operating system to Android 6 with a bit of mucking around but dont want to do all that to find it still doesnt work. I know there is contention around trailforks because of the pay2play update but mtb project doesn't have many maps on it locally yet. I do prefer to ride spontaneously and not look at maps but sometimes I need it to get home lol

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
You get a 'free' zone with Trailforks, if you have used up your free 'looks', uninstall app, reinstall and pick the free zone again only. You don't get anymore free moves.

I had to do this twice in Tassie.

Jrok

Likes Dirt
I paid for it which I don't mind it's more about getting it to work on the spare phone because I don't want to put my phone on the handlebars

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
I paid for it which I don't mind it's more about getting it to work on the spare phone because I don't want to put my phone on the handlebars
I only use it once or twice a year, could probably heatmap Strava or use my GPS instead.

Used to submit stuff to Trailforks back in the early days, then like Strava, charged those who helped create their database.

No big deal but for all I use it, reinstalling and picking my 'square' works for me twice a year.