Tour de Vines, MASARG Fundraiser MTB Event, Harcourt Sunday October 30th

digitalhippie

Likes Dirt
Just letting you guys know about the upcoming MASARG Tour de Vines, a MTB event to raise funds for the MASARG Respite Facility.
Tour de Vines is a 3 Hour Pony Express ride around an easy 4km course, being held on Sunday October 30th.

Families welcome! Fantastic setting through bush, vineyards and orchards at Bress Winery, Harcourt. Entertainment, food, wine tasting etc also on the day.

Enter as a team or individual. $10/person. All money raised goes towards the creation of the MASARG Respite Facility, making it a great way for anyone who enjoys cycling to contribute to the community in a meaningful way simply by participating in an enjoyable bike event.

What is MASARG? http://www.masarg.org.au/

Tour De Vines Entry form download

masarg-tour-de-vines-sml.jpg

akashra

Eats Squid
Cool, I know where I'm gonna be on the 30th. Last event was great, looking forward to coming back. I'll try bring along some extras this time.

Same(ish) course?

Last edited:

MrsH

Likes Dirt
If you want a fun low key event, check this one out.

Hang around for the sausage sizzle.. best gourmet snags going.

And for those who want wine, I recommend the Lagallina Red :D

digitalhippie

Likes Dirt
Cool, I know where I'm gonna be on the 30th. Last event was great, looking forward to coming back. I'll try bring along some extras this time.

Same(ish) course?
Thanks Tim, that's great mate!

Same-ish course, but smoother this time, and the original single track has grown in nicely now. Also extra 1km or so added towards the bottom of the course. Will be spending a lot of time at Bress this month making sure it's good to go.