Tour De Farkin 2023 - Starts Sat 1st July

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Yeah 8 swaps.

I dumped Pog one hour before the start of stage 1 and put MVP in instead, also made him road captain. Bad move.
Ive got Pog but yeah, selected MVDP as stage winner bonus man for the first two. Obviously he’s tasked with conserving energy as a key lead out man for Phillipsen so maybe won’t try for an epic solo win until after the second set of sprint stages.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Ive got Pog but yeah, selected MVDP as stage winner bonus man for the first two. Obviously he’s tasked with conserving energy as a key lead out man for Phillipsen so maybe won’t try for an epic solo win until after the second set of sprint stages.
I got caught in the MVP hype, he's fresh, he's got no-one to ride for today, he'll be going for yellow.

I have no doubt he'll get a stage win but you can't drop 250pts a day having a 22 credit rider doing nothing.

mike14

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm getting close to dumping MVP as well. Seriously thought he'd be there or there abouts in the first few stages
I gambled a few trades on sprinters for the next few days before the start of Stage 3. Didn't pay off the way I hoped.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
32 riders off the front already, few big favourites in there too.

Jakobsen riding 2 minutes off the back of the main peloton, poor bugger will be hurting after that crash.

Art Vanderlay

Hourly daily
Good luck, may be a puncheur tonight... fcked if I'm watching it, I've done the first 4 stages, went to bed at 2am this morning and lay awake till 3:30... my alarm went at 5am :confused:
Looking to be a cracker of a stage, you have to stay up! I skipped last night as they weren’t racing. Got a few of my team in the break…..fingers crossed