toowoomba bbq

glassjaw

Likes Dirt
hey everyone from toowoomba,
who is interested in a bbq sometime, a great way to more local riders and stuff.

MrPlow

TMBC
Yeh, its Farkin cooold tonight (and all day):shock:
But warmer weather is on the way :D I'm in :wink: May I suggest a BBQ at the bottom of Redwood park :?: Ride to bottom, have a bbq (other half's meet as at the bottom with the tucker, or just chuck it in yer camelback :wink: )

josh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Picnic Point is the Go! Then I can roll down Robothom street cause more than likely there will be beer there ;)

Either that or Jared can piggy back me :D

MrPlow

TMBC
Yeh, picnic point sounds good too. After an epic ride down Redwood and up picnic point or range beer will go down so well....mmmm......beeeeeeeeeeeeer :drule:

Jared

Yeti Cycles
piggy back???? why would i wanna do that pork chop?? ohhhhhhh thats rite, u dont have a bike anymore :cry: :cry: :cry: i warned ya :)

glassjaw

Likes Dirt
wat did u do to ur bike josh? what about the weekend of the 9th? meat and beer :D a ride in the morning and bbq for lunch or dinner?

Gonzo

Likes Dirt
Do not drink and ride. I attempted to this recently with bad consequences. Not only did i spill my beer but i crashed into a pole on the side of the road.

wombat

Lives in a hole
Gonzo said:
Do not drink and ride. I attempted to this recently with bad consequences. Not only did i spill my beer but i crashed into a pole on the side of the road.
Oh mate you got off easy! I ended up with a smashed helmet, concussion and a bung shoulder. Alcohol is great for your courage, not so great for your timing....

glassjaw

Likes Dirt
heres an idea, leave cars at picnic point when we go riding so we can drive home drunk. drink driving is bad. doesnt phase me i cant drink neway, stupid kidneys being gay. but yeah. im gonna have a bbq at my place not next weekend but the one after probably, the 9th or 10th. so yeah, let me know if u want to come, meat is free :D :D :D

glassjaw

Likes Dirt
cmon people, i know u want some free steak and snags. a great way to bring together the riding community of toowoomba, meet soem new friends and grab a free feed.

MrPlow

TMBC
I would come mate, but I have a carpenter friend coming to help renovate my house, I have been waiting for him to do it for 6 months, so sorry :(

josh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
9th or 10th is no good for me either. We should really wait till the weather gets a little nicer ;)