Tokyo 2020

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Wot ! An ad timer pops up every 5-10 mins for me on the 7+ app.
Are you using the app on the TV or streaming off your phone ?
On the tablet it is ad free coverage.

You will sometimes get an ad when you start watching.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Wot ! An ad timer pops up every 5-10 mins for me on the 7+ app.
Are you using the app on the TV or streaming off your phone ?
Streaming 7+ thru the Optus Fetch PVR. Memory is a bit hazy but I watched the blokes race live and I don't remember ads, but I watched the replay of the girls and it did. Including one set they went to as Jolanda was rounding the final corner :rolleyes:

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
2nd place place in the medal race for Matt Wearn, not that it mattered. 4th place finish for Croatian elevated him to the Silver as Norwegian Tomasgaard's 7th place blew his points out to take the Bronze. Frog Jean Baptiste Bernaz took the race win with German Philipp Buhl 3rd, neither affecting the overall result.

Mattyp

Cows go boing
Super. Never saw that in my local park. LOL!
It won't be long now, keep your eyes peeled. I remember when a barspin or 360 out of the bowl was a cool trick at my skatepark. Now kids are doing 360 tail whips and backflips like they are going out of style.

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
Mat Belcher/ Will Ryan just about have gold sewn up in the Men's 470; 2nd & 1st today give them a 19-point lead with two races to go in the main series. 11 points separate the next five, so it's wide open for the minor placings.

Nia Jerwood/Monique de Vries placed 15th & 13th today, sitting 16th overall. Their regatta will finish tomorrow, as they're too far back on points to climb into the Top 10.

Waterhouse/Darmanin finished their main series with 6th, 5th & 8th places today, for 4th overall. Trailing by 7 points, they're still in with a chance for Bronze.

Jake Lilley in the Finn rose to 7th place overall with 2nd & 6th finishes today. He's too far back to challenge for a medal, but a good medal race result for him may influence the points shuffling.

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
Medal race for the women's Laser Radial was also sailed today. Denmark's Anne-Marie Rindom had enough in the bag to take Gold despite finishing 7th (with its 14 points) in the race. Sweden's Josefin Olsson took the race win, but it was only enough for the Silver, three points adrift. Netherlands' Marit Boouwmeester finished 6th in the race to take Bronze, her result assisted by the Italian Sylvia Zennaro having a 22-point penalty thrown at her for jumping the start.