Time capsule. Yep i said it

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Dunno how long a puppy would last dude.. (geez and you thought a bunch of guys spanking the monkey to fill it was sick.. you're fucked up)
:Banane20: couldn't find a monkey or puppy so take a banana titty shaker instead :tongue1:

More seriously ... whatever the smash hits of the summer compilation thingy is at the time of burial

harmonix1234

Eats Squid
Make sure you do a really professional paint job on the eski just in case someone finds it before you that says something like

- !DANGER! HIGHLY EXPLOSIVE
- Human Organ Cold Transport
- BIOHAZARDOUS MATERIAL
- or my fave 'DEA - EVIDENCE'

l +Jarrod+ l

Likes Dirt
would an a4 printed letter last 20 years? or would you have to get it laminated. same goes for printed out photos on a4 paper? definitely writing a letter to myself in 20 years

Nautonier

Eats Squid
Make sure you do a really professional paint job on the eski just in case someone finds it before you that says something like

- !DANGER! HIGHLY EXPLOSIVE
- Human Organ Cold Transport
- BIOHAZARDOUS MATERIAL
- or my fave 'DEA - EVIDENCE'
I think this time capsule needs to be in a safe, not an eski. Imagine how much it would fark with people if it was absolutely bomb-proof and had "DEA - EVIDENCE" stencilled on the side. This is assuming it would be found, which is highly likely unless you're prepared to hire heavy machinery and dig your own mine shaft. Even then I wouldn't rate the chances. We humans are innately inquisitive creatures. Nothing says "search me" more than a sub 20 year old mine shaft, which is nowhere near a known mining site...

Last edited:

Hamsta

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Copies of The Australian and your state daily newspaper. In 20 years they probably will only exist in an electronic form.

Genius Josh

Likes Dirt
+ 1 on the cheeseburger. Your current mobile phone. A bike or at least running gear. A banana I found one after I'm guessing 3 years it was disgusting and smelt awful let me know how they go with a bit more vintage.