The stupid questions thread.

hach_bee

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Can I be fined for committing a road offense, as a cyclist, IF I'm not on a road?

For context, I was riding whilst on the phone through a park and was pulled up and told I could have been fined $350 'just like any other road user'???

Minlak

custom titis
Can I be fined for committing a road offense, as a cyclist, IF I'm not on a road?

For context, I was riding whilst on the phone through a park and was pulled up and told I could have been fined $350 'just like any other road user'???
I believe you can be. If a car was driving through the park he would be fined. It is a public controlled area you are meant to obey all road rules. You can be fined for Drunk Riding / texting / holding the phone and talking etc....

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

I'd argue the case...flip the cop off and ride away.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
From memory there have been episodes where one has stopped, people thought him dead, but then he piped up. So yes, one can stop and he keeps going.
The new doctor seems to die every second week.

Bastard needs two hearts to keep up with the high quality companions he seems to attract these days.

Kind_cir

Likes Dirt
I've had my heart stop before, but the stupid fucker restarted and now only runs on 2 cylinders. What can I do other than converting from a 1x to a 2x ?

moorey

call me Mia
I've had my heart stop before, but the stupid fucker restarted and now only runs on 2 cylinders. What can I do other than converting from a 1x to a 2x ?
Hope you get as good a mileage from your heart as you are getting from your heart problem..... Thought you were changing from 3x to 2x...