The riding thread.

birmY(>_<)

Likes Dirt
well, lately we found an awesome spot to put some jumps. and so far they havent been wrecked :D
heres some photos of the early stages

Dave.

Likes Dirt
getting sht done birmy!

dont know if the photos a tad late or.. but learnt tucks a couple of weeks ago and this is my first photo of it:)

Smacks

Likes Bikes and Dirt
FUCK. Bought a 22mm bottom bracket today, thinking that the cranks I have which don't fit in my 19mm bb would fit in it. Nooooo, they just have to be some fucked up old standard which doesn't fit in either. 36spline, too :S

So now I have a 22mm bb, 22mm primo spindle, 19mm bb, 19mm 48spline stolen spindle and 2 whole cranksets which don't fit either.

Anyone want to buy any of this shit/sell me shit that'll fit?

jacky b

Likes Dirt
unlucky mate^^

anyone got a front or rear hub or cranks they want to sell me?

also a friend of mine is looking for a complete custom.
so pm me if you are selling one.
thanks

x

Likes Bikes and Dirt
finished building grind box except for coping..

does anyone know where's the best place to get some? i'm assuming they'd have it at bunnings, so i'll have to use a hacksaw to cut them into 2.4m lengths at home.
also, does anyone know the best way to attach coping? on my previous box a friend supplied the coping, which already had holes in it to be screwed down.

zanecaldera

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I've had a really good weekend of riding, yesterday getting some photo's taken. And today getting nose manuals alright, aswell as learning pedal 5's. stoked!
here's a few piccys.

Handplant over a sub-box

180 to front wedge

barspin air

Than a few pic's from a hip

just jumping

lookback

tuck, opposite hip

Smacks

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Zane, those are fucking awesome/big!! You're a wildman!

Found some cranks for fair cheap. Stoked to have a rideable bike again soon!

steve r

Likes Dirt
finished building grind box except for coping..

does anyone know where's the best place to get some? i'm assuming they'd have it at bunnings, so i'll have to use a hacksaw to cut them into 2.4m lengths at home.
also, does anyone know the best way to attach coping? on my previous box a friend supplied the coping, which already had holes in it to be screwed down.
angle iron or 50mm pipe would be best for coping.
tip shop/scrap yard if your cheap, hardware stores normally have that shit too but it costs a bit.
and if the ciouncil is building a fence nearby, pinch some pipe.
use a grinder if you can, so much easier!
could use liquid nails or countersunk srews.

mtb_mark

Likes Dirt
had a pretty good day, went to five dock and rode with all the local shredders, then these girls rock up, and start gettin with all the guys and even each other. got it on film. probably the best shit thats gone down since the daylight savings jam...

coffe-black

Likes Bikes
yeah zane that barspin air is sick you seam to be doing more and more barspin combos every time i see something from you haha. 180 to front wedge looks wicked and that hand plant is fresh. good job.

zanecaldera

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeah zane that barspin air is sick you seam to be doing more and more barspin combos every time i see something from you haha. 180 to front wedge looks wicked and that hand plant is fresh. good job.
hahaha thank's! that was my first ever landed handplant too!
zane, bar air is fucking ballistic!
Thank you Grant!!
Found some awesome OG 2 piece Fireeyes with a 22mm spindle. Soliddddd.
Those thing's shouldn't break, they look really solid!