The Photo Snob Thread

hubbie

Forever 1,337
hey guys just been playing around with macro,
please tell me if its good or bad.

thanks guys
sorry man, it's all out of focus, and too blurry to see detail. you've gotta be careful with the focal point the camera picks. set the centre point to focus, and ensure it locks onto the flower. Try focusing on a high contrast edge of a petal. shooting at 1/20th can make it difficult to get a sharp image too. Colours need some vibrance too.

STP RIDER123

Likes Dirt
sorry man, it's all out of focus, and too blurry to see detail. you've gotta be careful with the focal point the camera picks. set the centre point to focus, and ensure it locks onto the flower. Try focusing on a high contrast edge of a petal. shooting at 1/20th can make it difficult to get a sharp image too. Colours need some vibrance too.
thanks man ill use that in the future.

nath288

Likes Dirt
Hi guys, haven't posted in here before but always reading through it.

Been shooting for several months.....here's a few photos i've taken recently.

Took this a few weeks ago at my big sister's wedding. Really wish I took the time to center the subject properly but still like the windows behind.

Thoughts?? I'm keen for some criticism....

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
Took this a few weeks ago at my big sister's wedding. Really wish I took the time to center the subject properly but still like the windows behind.

This one looks crocked as well. The top of thewindows dont line up and the Xmas tree looks like it's leaning over.

Your surfing shot looks wicked.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
D-rew, the first looks a touch out of focus to me, which is a pity. The bars air is bangin', though.

Drew.

Eats Squid
D-rew, the first looks a touch out of focus to me, which is a pity. The bars air is bangin', though.
Really? Hm, I don't know, hey. I'm not managing to see this...anyone else?

Drew, I love the DOF of the first shot, and the colours of the second!
Thanks, Lewis! I was stoked on the DOF i got on the first shot, it was the shot i was most proud of.

Pic two does it for me....very nice!
Aw fanks olly.

Those shirts are wicked!!!

nitrous to burn

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Was playing with some B&W shots today and tried to use a complete B&W setting, something that suits it. This is the best I got.

Natural light BTW. Can't afford flashes.\
Tom.