"The One and Only H.E Thread" (Heathmont Jumps)

trowy_3

Likes Bikes
then i was like full moto and shiz and i was like rrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeewae

and my bag of trick is to big to tell you lol roy :)

luke.b

Formerly DH Maniac
haha yeah brent got banned from farkin for having ago at some BMXer they are both banned for 8 days
Promote the bmx-mtb love everyone. Umm, I really wanna go for a DH somewhere, but I don't know if anything's going down. HnD is still not very fun in the wet. Melbourne sucks in the winter.

VW NUT

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Go drifting... Either 2 wheel pedal power, 2 wheel throttle jockey or 4 wheel power house as i have just come back from doing with the boys :p

do-a-flip

Likes Bikes and Dirt
haha yer brent told me that he got banned aswell. i LOL'D!!
i think he cried.............;)
ps: i hate the wind and wettyness

COMMiT

Banned
brent got banned :eek:
this day is sadend:(
EDIT PEOPLE READ HERE:p :i just read brent last post he bot banned for telling a guy to spell correctly then calling him a small wheeled retard
poor brentusaurus :(
haha yeah brent got banned from farkin for having ago at some BMXer they are both banned for 8 days
Yeah he got banned for calling this $%^&head of a bmxer a small wheeld retard.

The bmxer (Christian) got banned for 2 weeks.

Brent should never have been banned. :(

do-a-flip

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yer it was pretty harsh? i didnt think he even did anything wrong? he was just telling the guy to obey the rules. didnt swear and shit like the other guy? he did call him a small wheel retard though..:D

luke.b

Formerly DH Maniac
Seriously guys, we all kinda sound like a bunch of 13 year old girls. Who cares what about who said what. We're all gents here. Get the fuck over it boys. Move on. If you've got a problem with someone, speak up, and have a punch on. None of this bitching please.

Oh, and Woody, you said throttle jockey, that made my day mate. Much love.

benjuman

Likes Dirt
nah lukey no punch-ons fight to the death thats how we roll in heathmont
so when is the next build because i havnt been down in a while and getting bored at home and my internet elbow is sore
love ben
and saturday night is gonna be sweet to there should be some drinks invovled and its from 6 till when ever and there is a 10 dollar enrty fee to cover the generator beer and lights and there is a photographer coming so be there or be square

Last edited: