the end of the simpsons

donthucktoflat

Eats Squid
W2ttsy said:
RCOH said:
CHEWY said:
ONLY 5 more years!!! yeesh! If I'm gonna watch another 5 years of the simpsons they better get some new writers, their material is terrible.
But it is still better than 95% of the other comedy on (free-to-air) TV.
well futurama shat all over the simpsons, and so did seinfeld (except for the final episode :roll: )

bring back those two, and channel ten would have the most viewers.

W2ttsy
it does, doesnt it?

Timmy Bee

Likes Bikes and Dirt
SHAKA said:
we will be doomed to repeats for ever
most of them are repeats now :evil: except for wednsday, and sometimes i miss that one because of farkin city ride.

when will they put the family guy on free to air tv, thats a funny show.

SNYKE

Likes Dirt
I hope they turn futurama into a long running series at the end of the simpsons. My favourite episode of futurama that I can remember is when bender meets god. And the best Simpsons episode... well there are too many to say.

stp

Likes Dirt

the simpsons get shits all over by........

THE FAMILY GUY

oh god thats good

Quote:

Audience in court: oh no oh no oh no

cranberry juice jumps through court brick wall

Crannberry Juice Cartoon: OHH YEAH!!!

after realising everyone is staring at him wierdly slowly back out of the hole in the brick wall he made to jump into court

end quote

oh that was fabulous

quote:

peter: yeah the bradies come up in a terrible neighbourhood, the worst we have are the jahovis (sp?) witnesses

one pops through the window with a pie

end quote

FAMILY GUYS KICKS THE SIMPSONS ASS

nick

Likes Dirt
Any one that lives in victoria and reads The Age (my dads work) would have noticed the simpsons on the front of the green guide(tv guide) There is a big article and they are only about to finish the 15th season and start up the 16th soon. Apparently they arent going to stop till 2009!!!!! Oh yeah and family guy was awesome.
And any one that waches crap like home and away or neighbours(slightly good coz of the lesbians)is wasting their time, now its daylight savings u should be riding :roll:

road warrior

Likes Dirt
Family guy is crap. It's just a rip off of the simposns in reality. The jokes are barley even funny, it's over the top braindead humor. Though on occassion they will add subtle jokes....but mostly it's just sexual connations and shit.

The simpsons is just gold, so clever it can be enjoyed on any level.

My personal favorite is Futurama. It has so many awesome lines, from only 4 seasons. Apparently a simpsons movie is being made on consignment and a futurama trilogy is in the books. Note that the simpsons movie would be the end of the show for good, and the Futurama movies may be the launch of new episodes. These are all just rumors from various magazines and interviews, but I would go as far as to say the simpsons movie is under work now.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Re: .

stp said:
the simpsons get shits all over by........

THE FAMILY GUY

oh god thats good

Quote:

Audience in court: oh no oh no oh no

cranberry juice jumps through court brick wall

Crannberry Juice Cartoon: OHH YEAH!!!

after realising everyone is staring at him wierdly slowly back out of the hole in the brick wall he made to jump into court

end quote

oh that was fabulous

quote:

peter: yeah the bradies come up in a terrible neighbourhood, the worst we have are the jahovis (sp?) witnesses

one pops through the window with a pie

end quote

FAMILY GUYS KICKS THE SIMPSONS ASS
Ceeeerrrrrrrrapola!

I don't know what there is more of out there, stupid production line battery powered generalised taped laughter emo crap American sitcoms, or stupid production line battery powered lip synced highschool romance boy/girl/R&B bands. Since when did R&B stop meaning BB King, Muddy Waters, Stevie Ray Vaughn and so on anyway???

(alledged) Humour is pumped down your throats by Ray, Becker, Rosanne, Fraser and Phebe on the McDonaldised conveyor belt so thick and fast that it all becomes bland homogenous styrofoam tasting shit that it dulls the brain!

If you want real humour, plug in to the Simpsons, Futurama, Beavis and Buthead, The Office, CNNNN/The Chaser, Kath and Kym and let's not forget the all time comedy favourite...................commercial news!!!!! :lol:

road warrior said:
Family guy is crap. It's just a rip off of the simposns in reality. The jokes are barley even funny, it's over the top braindead humor. Though on occassion they will add subtle jokes....but mostly it's just sexual connations and shit.

The simpsons is just gold, so clever it can be enjoyed on any level.

My personal favorite is Futurama. It has so many awesome lines, from only 4 seasons. Apparently a simpsons movie is being made on consignment and a futurama trilogy is in the books. Note that the simpsons movie would be the end of the show for good, and the Futurama movies may be the launch of new episodes. These are all just rumors from various magazines and interviews, but I would go as far as to say the simpsons movie is under work now.
IF they made a simpsons movie id wait in line for about a week to guarantee i an the 1st person to see it
thatd be soooooooo coooooooollll

Tomas

my mum says im cool
Re: .

johnny said:
If you want real humour, plug in to the Simpsons, Futurama, Beavis and Buthead, The Office, CNNNN/The Chaser, Kath and Kym and let's not forget the all time comedy favourite...................commercial news!!!!! :lol:
I couldnt agree more. Does anyone watch the glasshouse on ABC (friday nights)? THat show ALWAYS leaves me cracking upp about something. It was a match made in heaven when they had the regulars + one of the guys from the chaser/cnnnn. Pity the other lady was so deathly boaring. Meh. Hilarious none the less.

Off the panel last week, after they had crossed to their American Corrospondant RE: American Election.

So, is there a clear winner yet?

Well it depends on which news network your watching. CNN and others are calling it prety even at the moment with no clear outcome, however, if your watching FOX, Bush has enough votes to win in 2008 as well...

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Eh EH Eh?

Ok thats a really good exampole of poor execution of a quote. Had to have been there i guess.