The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Who will you vote for?

• Liberals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Labor

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Nationals

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Greens

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Independant

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • The Clive Palmer shit show

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Shooters and Fishers Party

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • One Nation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donkey/Invalid vote

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
As for Bruz resigning, take a gander at the fwit they're touting to take Gladys' place - Opus Dei, a forced birther/breeder, and with a rapist brother....the talent pool of the LNP is about as deep as the piss puddle on a bachelor's bathroom floor.
I can't think of any politician from any party or level that is even close to being slightly inspirational.

No wonder I automatically turn off for most of it. I'm only there for the gaffs and misteps for my sole entertainment only.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
I can't think of any politician from any party or level that is even close to being slightly inspirational.

No wonder I automatically turn off for most of it. I'm only there for the gaffs and misteps for my sole entertainment only.
Tanya Plibaseck, Penny Wong, Larissa Waters come to mind as being actually decent humans who appear to be in it to make the country better.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Subs that won't be delivered for another 20 years. Yeah I'm sure China are shitting themselves
Don't worry, Scooter is going to rent a few from Joe in the meantime. Fortunately they don't have to top up the fuel tanks any time soon.

I would personally be pushing for the USS Dallas first up since it made the Red October breach. Proven technology.

'Give me a ping Vasili'

SummitFever

Eats Squid
Countries in the pacific are being forced to pick sides, there's a trade war going on with the US and China, I think the word that they're using now is 'decoupling'. You got to admit that it's rather strange how china done things without warning to reject our exports so that it cost us the most financial loss.

What's worse is it looks like our 'allies' picked up all the slack including the US (and even the French).

Flow-Rider

Burner
What's worse is it looks like our 'allies' picked up all the slack including the US (and even the French).
I think it taught Australia a good lesson not to place everything in the one basket, but we are a country that can be self-sufficient in any case. There's got to be a showdown between the 2 biggest economies sooner or later, both are spreading propaganda and sowing the bad seeds in their youth.