The eeb quick or stupid questions thread.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Whatever yous think, I was also of the same opinion as you's. I had an ebike here in my garage for 5yrs and never bothered with it until I couldn't ride earlier this year... nek minnit.

I am not preaching, just waiting for the moment when you step on the gravy train.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
I don't reckon its ever even been in the 40t, if it has, it was accidental. Could cut that big 50t off to save weight :p

... on my 790g Linkglide cassette

View attachment 402840
unless runing in lowest assist mode or leaning on the bars like you are trying to give the bike CPR, most times my bike just loops out when in the biggest rear cog..and then there's the wheel spin, ohh the wheel spin!

Rorschach

Didnt pay $250 for this custom title
OK, potentially dumb question.
I bought some new bolts for the eeb as I couldn't mount my OneUp pump under the bottle cage with the supplied ones.
The Wolftooth ones are 15mm, which is too long and the bolts hit the battery, meaning the pump mount is loose.
So, where do I get some shorter ones, or do I need to use washers?

ozzybmx

OK, potentially dumb question.
I bought some new bolts for the eeb as I couldn't mount my OneUp pump under the bottle cage with the supplied ones.
The Wolftooth ones are 15mm, which is too long and the bolts hit the battery, meaning the pump mount is loose.
So, where do I get some shorter ones, or do I need to use washers?
Cut them ? Grab the right length 4mm bolts from a shop ?

ozzybmx

Cutting them was on the list, but I can't be trusted with tools so trying to avoid that one!
I'll see if I can get some 10mm bolts somewhere
Check other bikes, they come with all different length bottle cage bolts.