The discount code thread

Lucaw

Next in line
No. It’s a one time offer dude! The offer clearly says 1x not multiple uses of a free offer.
The company wouldn’t expect it to be used multiple times and it’s a shitty act to do so. Definitely not fucking cool :mad:
I ordered mine, and one of my mates wanted one and I sent the code to him and he used it.
I didn't see anywhere it was one use only....

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
@Lucaw if you and your mates share this thing around indefinitely that's not going to end well.

Do the right fucking thing.

Lucaw

Next in line
@Lucaw if you and your mates share this thing around indefinitely that's not going to end well.

Do the right fucking thing.
Yeah, we only used it a couple of times, and I understand that too many times will become a problem for capped out. I also shouldn't have posted that here, but I thought Dan would appreciate being able to use the code if he wants one. I'm not going to use it again

Jpez

Down on the left!
Thanks for understanding bro
I understand perfectly. You took advantage of a free offer.
Yeah, we only used it a couple of times, and I understand that too many times will become a problem for capped out. I also shouldn't have posted that here, but I thought Dan would appreciate being able to use the code if he wants one. I'm not going to use it again
You mean you’re not really sorry you did a shitty thing but you wished you hadn’t posted it publicly. You do you ‘bro’ but it won’t win you any friends around here.

Jpez

Down on the left!
Hey Luca , as a small business owner myself I know what it’s like when people try to take advantage of me. It’s not a great feeling.
So I messaged Capped out and gave them a heads up that there might be a few unusual orders from Tassie.
Up to them what they do with it.
IMG_0128.jpeg