The Beautiful Women Thread.

TMLS1

Likes Dirt
Those women have no place in this thread.
Thanks captain serious, ogling must not involve any non-serious ogling activity. Emily Batty has been mentioned a few time before....hot and rides a bike. The others still involve bikes....

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
127 pages, about 20 Miranda Kerrs, 10 Emma Watsons and 1 half arsed mention of Angelina Jolie. Is everyone here on crack?

Beautiful, smart, tattooed, and just the right amount of crazy....

She reminds of an empty juice popper.................. Well used, wrinkly, empty and only fit for the gutter.;)

Have mercy!!
Drooooooooooooooooooooooool. I've rooted her.:) A lot.

BT180

Max Pfaff
I dunno, Al. I think that link is missing the point of this thread. There's some attractive women sure, but this is for classic beauty; screen sirens, pin-up girls, you know the women that generations of young men have lusted over. :eek:

Or maybe I'm missing the point.

*shrugs

Bodin

GMBC
I dunno, Al. I think that link is missing the point of this thread. There's some attractive women sure, but this is for classic beauty; screen sirens, pin-up girls, you know the women that generations of young men have lusted over. :eek:

Or maybe I'm missing the point.

*shrugs
I'm with you on this - there are a LOT of very ordinary women posted in this "Beautiful Women" thread.

I blame the OP for not being more specific:

Feel free to discuss or post any image/s of women you find particularly attractive.
- Nothing that would be deemed NSFW.
- No offensive comments toward other users based on their posts (You're allowed to disagree, but do so in a civilized manner).

Kiddies: Feel free to keep your excessively photoshopped/digitally altered 'fake plastic women' to yourselves.
The bit at the end should have included "surgically altered" IMO...

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
@ Bodin and BT ... I suppose ... her eyebrows do seem a little enhanced.

all in the eye of the beholder ... who's to say one of those girls won't become a screen goddess ... that doesn't show her eyebrows as often as others might.

I find the blonde's face very compelling ... Charlize look a like

I really like her eyebrows too

Damienp

Likes Dirt
I'm with you on this - there are a LOT of very ordinary women posted in this "Beautiful Women" thread.
Absolutely. Agree with this 100 percent. A beautiful woman is not just someone you want to fap over. Someone with true beauty transcends all this. It is an X factor that separates these women from others, they are truly extraordinary... This is not a T&A thread. There are more than enough websites dedicated to this.

J

JaRedy

My Girlfriend? Bahaha gosh arent I funny.
(...Not kidding though)

Unfortunatley for you guys, no, I wont be posting pictures of her on a public forum full of people I dont know. People that have hair and a strange habbit for riding these bicycle things. Aparently the man who invented the bicycle was also the founder of wikipedia, amazing stuff! I just thought you guys should know.

I'm not usually one for thinking about which famous chick is the most beaufitul, but that lady off that movie "the island"...the one with Robbin Willians, is rather pretty.

I would like to give credit to the Thread starter who said "the most BEAUTIFUL women", not the most, hot/sexy/whatever. Those words are quite flat...shallow, so to speak.