Ten things you want to do before you die:

parallax

Likes Dirt
Laurie said:
parallax said:
7. Earn the respect of my friends.
Hahaha if you've already lost their respect your not gonna get it back. Have anyone of them ever said "parallax I have as much respect for you now as I ever have or ever will"?.
I never said I "lost" any. I just believe there's a deeper level than simply having a friendship, and having a friends respect is one of them.

I have friends that are drug users, drug dealers, career criminals and the like. They are friends because sometimes we share similar interests and activities, and it benefits us both to maintain a peace; but I don't respect them. I would like to one day have the respect of my closest friends insofar as I know, that they think what I have done with my life has been worthwhile and for the better of others moreso than myself.

And as an aside, quite alot of my friends do call me 'parallax'. ;)

wtr

Likes Dirt
1. Come up with something to monopolise the market for a while, be it computer, household commodity, or bike parts.

2. House, van, bikes, wife, kids, pets.

3. Buy lottery for 52 weeks straight.

4. A job that doesn't conflict with my conscience, and decent salary.

5. Drive through Maccus and ask for a large bbq chicken pizza with garlic bread.

6. Buy my old man a caravan.

7. Simulate my life in The Sims 2, let the game run, and see where I and others will end up in 24hrs real time.

8. Be able to ride parks still at the age of 40.

9. Drive like an asian.:cool:

10. Bring my kids up the way my old man brought me up, and make them have the same or better aspirations than mine, and hopefully they look something like this list..:eek:

I-AM-TEH-FASTEST-11

Blitzkrieg Films
ok, with any luck I'll die before I get to do any of these things

1. bang a really really famous hot chick, and brag about it for the rest of my life, possibly even get a video of it released on the internet.

2. get kicked out of either the acamedy awards, or some other high status award ceremony (aslong as I'm partaking in it)

3. win a motoGP

4. kill someone (so when I die my kill ratio is at least even 1:1 not 0:1)

5. ride laguna canyon

6. goto las vegas and just get wasted as hell and cause all kinds of crap, fear and laothing style

7. survive a plane crash (this cant count as my way of dying either, like surviving and dying a few days later from my wounds)

8. watch all 11 friday the 13th movies in one giant marathon in a massive cinema (I realise there are only 8 movies but i'm counting jason goes to hell, jason x and freddy versus jason).. this would cool as a party with heaps of chicks and beer, so maybe I should make that "throw a Jason Voorhees party"

9. Have a movie premiere, of my own movie, that is so massive that everyone wants to be invited (like massive stars) and then bar the ones I don't like and invite people I actually like in their place (this may or may not include inviting Missy Higgins and Delta Goodrem and then kicking them out as they walk up the red carpet.. teach them to make shitty songs)

10. base jump off no. 1 farrer place in the city

skivi

Likes Dirt
before i die i want to...

1. be as happy as i can
2. learn to ride to the best of my ability or much much better ie aron chase
3. have a family
4. make the world a better place! (in a big way)
5. ride a suzuki gsr1000 around phillip island
6. buy a house for my folks
7. be materially happy
8. have a job i love which also pays a shit load
9. get married to a smart sofisticated and funny woman whith the looks of Angelina Jolie ;)
10. travel the world includes whistler

:p 11. ride a proper dually :eek:

MikeT

Likes Bikes and Dirt
1. stay healthy
2. ride till not physically possible
3. surf till not physically possible
4. go well next year in hsc
5. surf in indo
6. ride the worlds largest skatepark
7. have a huge mansion at bower with hot maids to massage me....(so it may take some time)
8. land a backflip
9. join a cult
10. destroy a cult

fattyandthepiemakers

I ride an STP
fattyandthepiemakers said:
1. Buy a large property not to far away from civilisation and build DJ and stuff
2. Family
3. Get better so I don't stack as much
4. Own a bike over $5000
5. Win a National Championship (Unlikely)
6. Become an a successful arcutech
7. Learn to spell :rolleyes:
8. Go to Buller, Thredbo and Whistler and any other MTB parks like that
9. Stay Fit
10. Die Happy
Tomas said:
11. Take a remedial english lesson.
12. Learn to make my point clearer in future...

DWNHLR01

Likes Dirt
5. Drive through Maccus and ask for a large bbq chicken pizza with garlic bread.
It's funnier when you order pizza delivered inside maccas...Cost me and my mates an extra $20, had to bride the poor dude. Piss funny though.

(not in any particular order)

1. Have the abilty to ride kolob resevior in virgin, utah
2. Get married
3. Go to whistler
4. To have a job that I like working, with decent salary
5. Own a Dodge ram pickup like the marzocchi one on NWD3
6. Clean my bloody car...Falcons arent meant to go 4WD
7. Ride my bike through a multi level shopping centre in the middle of the day on saturday
8. Have a kid, singular not plural, could someone please tell my gf?
9. Not go on the net for one month
10. LIVE MY LIFE THE WAY I WANT TO!!

Kammy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
fattyandthepiemakers said:
1. Buy a large property not to far away from civilisation and build DJ and stuff
2. Family
3. Get better so I don't stack as much
4. Own a bike over $5000
5. Win a National Championship (Unlikely)
6. Become an a successful arcutech
7. Learn to spell :rolleyes:
8. Go to Buller, Thredbo and Whistler and any other MTB parks like that
9. Stay Fit
10. Die Happy
NO 11: learn not to stack as much:p

Kammy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
1. travel overseas
2. own a car that can shuttle people with bikes
3. ride as long as possible
4. have a sucessful job
5. travel to whistler, buller eildon etc

6. roadtrip aroud australia yr after the HSC 2009:D
7. have a family
8. my kids to ride
9. at a worldcup event
10. race nats or a complete state series

MTB_91

Likes Dirt
I-AM-TEH-FASTEST-11 said:
1. bang a really really famous hot chick, and brag about it for the rest of my life, possibly even get a video of it released on the internet.

2. get kicked out of either the acamedy awards, or some other high status award ceremony (aslong as I'm partaking in it)

3. win a motoGP

4. kill someone (so when I die my kill ratio is at least even 1:1 not 0:1)

5. ride laguna canyon

6. goto las vegas and just get wasted as hell and cause all kinds of crap, fear and laothing style

7. survive a plane crash (this cant count as my way of dying either, like surviving and dying a few days later from my wounds)

8. watch all 11 friday the 13th movies in one giant marathon in a massive cinema (I realise there are only 8 movies but i'm counting jason goes to hell, jason x and freddy versus jason).. this would cool as a party with heaps of chicks and beer, so maybe I should make that "throw a Jason Voorhees party"

9. Have a movie premiere, of my own movie, that is so massive that everyone wants to be invited (like massive stars) and then bar the ones I don't like and invite people I actually like in their place (this may or may not include inviting Missy Higgins and Delta Goodrem and then kicking them out as they walk up the red carpet.. teach them to make shitty songs)

10. base jump off no. 1 farrer place in the city
I can see your life is going to be rather.......errr......eventful. That is if your still alive in 5 years.

Last edited:

donthucktoflat

Eats Squid
1. live overseas again
2. not live beyond 80 (i dont wanna get old man)
3. blow up a petrol tanker
4. snowboard all around the world
5. ride all around the world
6. fill burnside with snow and then snowboard it (it'll be in a big, cooled bubble)
7. be able to stand on a wobble board for longer than 30 seconds
8. have a family and wife and have them love me and not wanna leave or get angry with me... ever (or else)
9. learn to surf
10. visit every continent and at least 3 countries in each (except australasia)

I-AM-TEH-FASTEST-11

Blitzkrieg Films
MTB_91 said:
I can see your life is going to be rather.......errr......eventful. That is if your still alive in 5 years.
Yeh, well there is no point in aiming low. There is no point, for me personally, to want things i can easily achieve. Anyone can get a family and some chubby kids, and on can get their "dream job" and a house and a dog. I want everything, I want immortailty, I wanna be remember forever... but imfamy.. not as the 'clean cut american kid'
No one remembers the famous people, not really anyway, it's the imfamous people that are remembered for a long time.
I know the things I wanna do won't get me in the record books, but it's a start. Short of dragging a massive fake ie berg into sydney harbour, I dunno what else to do apart from the things which really keep me awake at night.

Ostersen4

Likes Bikes
1. Grow a beard:p
2. move out of home
3. get a proper job
4. climb mount kilimanjaro in tanzania
5. sail around the world
6. go to space.....seriously its possible :D
7. Buy a house in the tropics, eg: south america
8. have a proper shed with parts that don't break, goddamn stripped alan key
9. get a better computer
10. actually be serious with what i write in the next one i fill out of these thingys...

Drew.

Eats Squid
  1. Be able to afford for a DJ bike.
  2. Backflip
  3. Get married every decade
  4. Go all over the world riding my bike for a year or 2.
  5. Get at least 1 phone sales person to swear at me for pissing them off.
  6. Get a decent hit at josh benders head
  7. Get a decent job
  8. Climb some big cliff
  9. Sleep on a king size blow up bed in a pool with several women
  10. Die with my bike.

blake123

Likes Bikes
1.go to whistler
2.go to spain for the running of the bulls:rolleyes:
3.go base jumping or sky diving:eek:
4.have a sucessfull career
5.go to africa
6.get my bike gold plated:D
7.ride my bike through a packed shopping centre
8.have a pimped out car
9.gain confedence in my ridin ie: jumping park trails (spelling)
10.run my own bike shop