tell me what this graffiti says please

lucky13

Likes Dirt
can someone tell what this graffiti says please?

it was left by the thieving, soon to be spending the rest of his dumb-ass life begging me to stop the pain and finish him, scum bag that stole one of my bikes.

i'm guessing it's some pathetic "gangsters" from here in Newcastle, but i'd really like to know which ones so i can begin my revenge :mad:

cheers big ears,

lucky.

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
MBH Crew.... could that middle thing be a 'B' ?

or Michael J Fox trying to sign his name with a screwdriver in gyprock?

sorry, not a time for humour.... spanky can't help himself
Hope you find the morans and get your bike back... remember to get the bike back before beating the snot out of them... bike back first, then revenge, then ride.
s

Richo 18

Likes Bikes and Dirt
MBH Crew.... could that middle thing be a 'B' ?

or Michael J Fox trying to sign his name with a screwdriver in gyprock?

sorry, not a time for humour.... spanky can't help himself
Hope you find the morans and get your bike back... remember to get the bike back before beating the snot out of them... bike back first, then revenge, then ride.
s
Bwahahahaha Spanky for PM. <3

lucky13

Likes Dirt
the lines aren't shakey enough for it to be the work Michael J fox :D

coppers just came around for a chat... they say they know it but wont tell me who they are or where they hang out.... grrr

lucky13

Likes Dirt
the police had their usually "not interested" attitude, so i doubt i'll see my "bad fucker" again...

they also took my son's mongoose... i was feeling mighty stabby about that... but i found it stashed behind a local shop.

i'm just glad i had the morewood locked up in the house.

mini_man

Likes Bikes
the police had their usually "not interested" attitude, so i doubt i'll see my "bad fucker" again...

they also took my son's mongoose... i was feeling mighty stabby about that... but i found it stashed behind a local shop.

i'm just glad i had the morewood locked up in the house.
Is that brake mounted onto the frame?

dj3

Likes Bikes and Dirt
the brake / gear shifter is mounted to the frame because i am guessing it is his pub bike? i think i saw it in PYR a while ago.

'Ross

Eats Squid
Im gonna go with 'MBH' crew, bra:(

Look out around your neighbourhood for similar tags or scratchies to find out what it really says...I would tip these kids are like 13-16 years old judging by the wackness of it.

SO, if you know any kids at the local high school? Or at the local skateparks? Ask them, someone will know whos in it, be very discreet about it, hell they probably even have a lame myspace page.

There used to be some unemployed vigilante loser in Melbourne who would track down people who tagged his area on myspace, blackmail their friends until they gave up the taggers name then dob them in to the cops.....if this wanker could hunt people down you should have no worries.

lucky13

Likes Dirt
I would tip these kids are like 13-16 years old judging by the wackness of it.
my neighbour who saw the dude on my bike says he was 25-30...
but mentally, who knows.

apart from violating luckyland, messing with my kid's bike and stealing mine, the cheeky fuck stole a full carton of corona out of the beer fridge in my little shed!... devastated :(

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
the cheeky fuck stole a full carton of corona out of the beer fridge in my little shed!... devastated :(
spanky suggests going straight to the supermarket NOW and hide in the vege section with a sniper rifle.. try hiding in the cabbages, no one goes there... he'll be going for limes soon... that cats piss is undrinkable without lime...

s

lucky13

Likes Dirt
spanky suggests going straight to the supermarket NOW and hide in the vege section with a sniper rifle.. try hiding in the cabbages, no one goes there... he'll be going for limes soon... that cats piss is undrinkable without lime...

s
nah... i knew a girl once that smelt like cabbage so we were doomed from the start...
coronas on the other hand are awesome and give me a non-sexual stiffy :D

fairy1

Banned
Next you will be saying Super Dry 3.5 is awesome, get back on your New Lucky.

When do you want the On-One frame? I have some other bits for the new pub slut too if you need em.

DjRyde

Likes Dirt
MBH
or
MDH
or
MYH

Something along that look around your local area for it and see if there are any other easier ones to read.