sydney city ride, wednesday 11th feb

Drop in Drew

Likes Dirt
leah naz that works a treat! unless they know the ancient art of leap frog.... Actually guys i may not be able to come.... i just fucked up on of my pedal.. if i can get to B.A in my lunch break tomorrow (45min) in meadow bank a 40min drive away i will come. or if someone at B.A put a pair of shimano 424's on my account and brings them to st marys i'm out... hint hint hint.. any volenteers? plz..

dropoff

Likes Bikes
wombat said:
dropoff said:
you guys should get the f@#king truth other wise dont write shat thats not true, and if indeed you prove me wrong and inform me about playing chicken with cars and and swear at chicks and runing red lights i will personly say sorry too each individual that does so , and in future plz find out the truth b4 saying stuff thats not true ps naz , squid , ric get the truth be spreading rommers
The fucking truth? You want the fucking truth you good for nothing little maggot??? I was about 20 feet behind you on George street when you almost flattened those two girls coming out of the pub, and then proceeded to blast down the FOOTpath screaming "Get the fuck out of the way!!!" at the people on FOOT who were standing on the path!

THAT is fact, I know because I WAS THERE, and had to ride through afterwards, apologising to some very pissed off pedestrian's. Then again, I suppose they shouldn't be pissed should they? I mean it's not like it's their right, not yours to be on the footpath is it?

Am I being too much of a tightarse? Am I not hardcore enough for you? Am I in a bad mood? TOO FUCKING BAD! I hope to god that if you ever pull that shit again someone knock's your bloody head off.
hey mate look im sorry 4 wat iv done ,u have proven me wrong and iv had a day to think abt it and i have im sorry 4 how i behavied on the city ride and this behaviour of mine will never be shown again !!! and by all means if this behaviour is shown again smack my head in !!! and the same goes 4 any 1 else that has proven my wrong

Dicky

Punter God
points have been made, things have been learnt, enough has been said... Let's just go out and ride our bikes and have fun.

scottair

Likes Dirt
wont see you guys there but my 243 is on its way to being built so when it is i am there
243 wid shermans breakouts on the front only prob is is anyone selling some 8 inch hayes brakes or anything similar i need a rear brake

teamsherman

Likes Dirt
blah blah blah

I wasnt there so i cant comment.
But, there is a song out at the moment that i dedicate to the lot of ya's.
Its by black eyed peas and it ISNT "where is the love", its their other one.

Ha ha ha haaaa, see you'se tonight ya krazy madkore kats.

RCOH

Eats Squid
Sick. As. A. Dog.

Was hoping i would be better by this arvo, but possibility of that is looking slimer by the second

Have a good ride everyone, see you next week :(

naz

Criminally Inane
im out too i just got home from school and am not gonna get off my lazy ass have funn!

parallax

Likes Dirt
Hope your ride went OK.

With the weather that just hit Sydney metro, it'll be like riding on ice on any paved areas in the city. esp: St Mary's Cathedral.

When i get my new bike, might come out with you.

-grant

Rik

logged out
Weeeeeeeeeeeee torrential rain, I was at TAFE all day, and tried catching a boat home down the flooded gutters, but it capsized :( Hope you guys had fun though

nitwit

Likes Dirt
Sorry about the pram incident :oops: anyone who went,i won't be insulted if i get grilled by everyone as i'm expecting it. 8)