sydney city ride, wednesday 11th feb

Dicky

Punter God
same time, same place, same silliness.

Ferry departs Manly Wharf @ 6:30pm, or meet at St Mary's Cathedral at 7pm, in case you haven't been out with us before...

Big thumbs up to all who came along last week and made the ride as much fun as it was.

although this time i'm bringing the Stinky, i miss doing traffic wheelies...

Rik

logged out
I'm out for now, TAFE 8am-9:30pm doesn't sound appealing... if I'm on the commuter bike, I may say g'day, but dunno :(

Squidly Didly

Has Been
Staff member
Dicky and I will be late AGAIN, as the 6:30 Manly Ferry is cancelled for now. Might just have to sneak out of the shop early!!!

naz

Criminally Inane
Squidly Didly said:
Dicky and I will be late AGAIN, as the 6:30 Manly Ferry is cancelled for now. Might just have to sneak out of the shop early!!!
are u gonna have those tag along 'where is the fery,holding ur hand the whole way kids' coming again?

Rik

logged out
What, those little fuckwits that thought it'd be cool to swear at pedestrians and play chicken with cars? If I'm on another ride with them, I'll end up serving my own form of justice. Little shitsticks, don't they get taught manners up northside?

naz

Criminally Inane
who was it telling me bout that kid on the stinky was screaming at pedo's and would not fuken stop asking me how 2 get the ferry, and then after asking me he would ask someone else, next time ill fuken direct him to little evly street

rik said:
I'll end up serving my own form of justice.
Fire up that spitroast again...! :lol:

Dicky

Punter God
yeah, sorry bout that lads (and ladies), that was a bit unforeseeable. They're not welcome again until they can learn how to behave in public.

Jamie Lobb (stocko orange Stinky, red/black fullface) and Michael Bird (gold Stinky/silver Boxxers), this means you specifically. No arguments or excuses. You two have some work to do.

You are representatives of our sport while out riding, and your actions have consequences for the rest of the cyclists in the city.
Play chicken with a taxi, and he'll overreact in two weeks' time and run over a courier.
30 riders in full faces and armour stop at a pedestrian crossing, and the people waiting will appreciate it.

We're there to have fun, not to cause trouble and piss people off. Try to remember that, not because i told you to, but because it's the right thing to do.
[/rant]

wombat

Lives in a hole
naz said:
who was it telling me bout that kid on the stinky was screaming at pedo's
That would be me *wombat is seriously pissed*. Oh, and Jamie, those two girls you almost killed on your little sidewalk bash were actually very nice, maybe if you'd spoken to them instead of swearing as you rode past you would have learnt that.

igothp

Likes Dirt
yeah i wasnt there but you are a very stupid(jamie). And birdy i didnt think u were that stupid to go as low as jamie, but seriously jamie, dont expect to be let seen riding with me. And birdy think befor you act because your a good rider and stupid things like that aren't called for.

Squidly Didly

Has Been
Staff member
If he (Jamie / Stinky sh!thead) turns up this week, we'll just sabotage his bike on the ferry. Don't have simpathy for him either cuz he never rides the bloody thing anyway.
Tubsy Wubsy on the Stinky said:
mum, can you pick me up from the bottom of the hill

naz

Criminally Inane
can we turn this into a flame thread.....hey tom, what is it a privilige to be seen ridin with u :roll:

igothp

Likes Dirt
just wait for runts 3(the video) for jamie bahahahahahahaha me and daniel are the only ones who have seen the VIDEO of him, yes there is a pic going around but the video is so much better.
and naz he seems to think is cool to ride with me, but he'll go riding with any one.

naz

Criminally Inane
igothp said:
naz he seems to think is cool to ride with me, but he'll go riding with any one.
no i dont i wouldnt be seen with a poser, and ye ill go ridin with any one coz im not a arrogant little shit who cant ride :roll:

Tomas

my mum says im cool
How many people normaly turn up to the city rides? What do you normaly do? and would i be welcome to coem along some time? Id just be cruzing on my hardtail takin a few pics...

RCOH

Eats Squid
normaly we get betrween 10 & 40 people...the more the merrier.

Everyone is welcome, we just want people who want to have a fun ride regardless of ability, all arrogance & negativity should left elsewhere :)

See you on wednesday!!