Sydney City ride 24/09

Rik

logged out
Righto, just got home... 35mins from Pyrmont Bridge to Concord on a tiny bike with massive tyres is doing pretty good in my books. Now I feel like passing out.

So yeh, not a bad ride, really nice big turnout, including a few random people that appeared out of nowhere.

Interesting parts:
-The fools flatlanding the staircase at Central interchage :lol:
-A very sideways Lexus
-Tasty BBQ pork from chinatown
-Some fun riding had by all, even if we weren't going big or being technical, it was just good to be on the bike
-Impressive trials skills displayed by the guys that appeared out of nowhere

Umm so yeh, awaiting pics from TD, and I can't wait to get a decent cam to get some footage as well.

naz

Criminally Inane
u forgot the interesting lad at maccas...who was pesistive about trail bikes or somethin...twas funn night

Rik

logged out
Oh yeh
fuck, forgot him.

It was Cleatus' inbred cousin, dressed in his camo jacket, mong teeth, and dodgy haircut "get a dirt bike bro"
wtf, and he was persistant too, not as if it was a friendly suggestion or a lame joke, but as if we'd all die if we didnt have dirt bikes. What a fucken tool.

Techno Destructo

Riding In Peace
Ok... here's some of the best shots from last night... To the trials riders, gimmee your names so I can give you credit on the shots...

ScottAir doing a fat stairdrop to flat (15+ steps?) in the heart of the city - the entrance to Central Station

Scott about to touch down on the SUPER steep tranny....

One of the three trials riders who joined us later in the ride - Dave with the big bunnyhop over the gap to stall/abubaca.

Peace McCormack, hanging it out on the stall...

Carlin coming off the concrete skinny at Darling Harbour

Scott cruising the same concrete skinny, moments before we were chased off again by security (who were cool... just doin' their jobs...)

olsson

Likes Dirt
hhuummm...the annoyance of school. I cant wait till this wednesday. I can come!! I have been hangin' out for this for AGES!

jasco

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The guy riding the Red planet X is one of my mates. His name is Peace McCormack He is one kick arse trials rider

BTW where was that shot taken??