Sydney City ride 24/09

Rik

logged out
Righto, decided to start a new thread to reduce confusion in the old thread.

Hittin the city AGAIN! This time, meet at the stairs where Hyde Park is split in two. Head from the city up to the big coke sign in the Cross (beweare the trannies are steep there), and there's stairs from Hyde park down to the road, we'll be on either side there.

I might not be there until 9ish, so will have to get someones number to call and meet up later on.
But yeh, bring your bike, bring a camera if you have one, and prepare to go big :!:

naz

Criminally Inane
PARK ST..it better not be hot godd i fell asleep just then on frikin bus bus driver had to wake me up haha..ill b there on my monty again...

Rik

logged out
Park street, where the traffic lights + pedestrian crossing are in the middle of Hyde Park.
I've just installed rigid forks on my little Zaskar, now I just have to relearn my hopping skills :D (hell, I might even get the chance to install Maguras depending what happens the next few days)

naz

Criminally Inane
cool...hopefully it wont be so humid or we will be smelt a mile away bring ur deodrant hehehe...

Carlin

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I guess 7ish is about right,

I'll be on the 6:30 ferry from Manly so will be up there a bit after 7.

Don't know wich bike I'll be on, don't know how much stuff I will be hitting up, but I will be there :)

Rik

logged out
Mmmm sugar

Weather report just in: Sydney, late shower, 27.
I'll be there, even if it's a bit damp, a bit of water never hurt anyone.

schwing

Likes Dirt
Bugger! Can't make it , soon though!!
Mind you it will be a manily specating at others antics
I did all the ground work to get out this week and , my grand aunty decides , Sydney looks nice , and arrives tonight for dinner from the Gold coast
if only she wasn't childless and worth a couple of mill.
Really she's broke as, but she's unreal and at her age......time is more valuable.
Dannyboy I'm trying to get$$ to you via squidly , will PM you if all good !

scottair

Likes Dirt
hey guys il be there i finish at 5 so if anyone wnats to hook and ride a bit atlike 1/4 to 6 call me 0439464379 or 92994962 and ask for scott

dannyboy

Likes Bikes
wed night

Man it's going to be warm tonight ! Just hoping someone reads this , can someone bring a spare tube or a kit with them. Forgot to replace my stuff from the other week and don't want to come home with a flat! See you there 7ish ! Right wheres the pain killers ( farked shoulder).

Dan

dannyboy

Likes Bikes
wed night

Nice one , looking forward to getting out , i've spotted a few places this week , see what happens.

Later Dan