SYdney citi WEdnesday 5th of november

Weasel

Likes Dirt
Yeah come along dammit!

And because there are about 1 and a half clouds in the sky isnt an excuse to cop out!

ohh and are we ever going to see the damm pics from last week?

Rik

logged out
Yeh, where's pics?
And make sure we have a camera, I've had a crap week and am likely to do something silly that'll result in death.

Weasel

Likes Dirt
hahaha yeah and i dont have a spare tube or money to buy one so im walkin if i blow out again...

I wonder if my wheel will hold up...
hmmmmm

PICS DAMMIT!

naz

Criminally Inane
pics pics pics,
i think the trials guys form last week r comin, alan,jasco,simon,dave,peace r comin as well

Squidly Didly

Has Been
Staff member
nah gemini AGAIN tomoz. Fly leaves for Stan's workshop tomorrow arvo to sort out the rear brake. Will be back Friday arvo.

jasco

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Squidly -> You're not talking about Andrew Dicky are you?? As in current National Trials Champ in both 20 and 26 inch classes....

And no sorry naz I won't be able to make it this week I'm heading out to see the Matrix 3 premiere. That and my bike needs a complete strip down and rebuild after all that mud at Mt.Beauty

Squidly Didly

Has Been
Staff member
jasco said:
Squidly -> You're not talking about Andrew Dicky are you?? As in current National Trials Champ in both 20 and 26 inch classes....
Nah i'm talkin about the lazy fat arse one who works at BA unfortuantly!!!

jasco said:
I'm heading out to see the Matrix 3 premiere.
Bastardo :!:

Rik

logged out
Matrix starts at 1am, our ride will finish well before then, so it's no excuse :p
(I'd go, but tafe at 8am is a bastard :()

naz

Criminally Inane
haha cnt wait till dicky reads that squid..good to c u guys are gonna come...for once

Carlin

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sounds like there will be a good turnout tonight.

I'll be there but I don't think I will be riding till quite so late this time.

marty

Likes Bikes
yeah why the hell not. I'm in!
I have a test tomorrow, so I'll probably only stay for a couple of hours.

tyno

Likes Bikes
I would be there but I'm going to the matrix movie marathon at Broadway and I destroyed half my drivetrain on sunday.

As for the pics from last week. I've developed half of them (up to Dave snapping his bars) and I'll huck them up as soon as I get around to scanning them