SYdney citi WEdnesday 5th of november

Weasel

Likes Dirt
Yeah it was a good idea to change the meet.
We can mass there and piss of the skaters.

I'll be there... Got my wheel fixed...YAY

Rik

logged out
I'll be bouncing along on my DK!

Just to clarify, meet on the steps that face cook & phillip park, just on the bottom of the church in front of the big flat area.

So we get maximum daylight, we'll be outta there by 7:30pm, and heading towards Mrs Macquarie point.

Weasel

Likes Dirt
Anyone know what happend to the pics of last weeks ride?

I wanna see if i was pulling any strange faces

Rik

logged out
I almost remounted the bike, gotta give points for that.
Anyway, I'm gunna try it again this week. I'll probably try that rock until I either land it, or die in the process.

naz

Criminally Inane
hehe bouncy..i say we organize a bbq or somethin go 2 red hill for a mornin, migrate back to someones place, beer, food, n stories of who had the best stack!

Rik

logged out
Unfortunately, you gotta find a day that we can all get off and go. I'm work/tafe full time now :(

scottair

Likes Dirt
il be there and squid better come rob too we havent seen the guys in like months guys someone call them or something they need to ride

naz

Criminally Inane
i think squid has turned xc weight weenie on us, dicky has tonsilitis and rob(techno destructo) last i heard didnt have wheels for his bike

Rik

logged out
Nah, bouncing then sliding is a good combo.

Plus if I have knobbly tyres, I won't be as quick up those annoying hills.

naz

Criminally Inane
haha ill smoke u guys up hills!!!!
c'mon ppl so far theres 4 ppl turnin up....

teamsherman

Likes Dirt
Yeah, come on ppl. I know most of you missed seeing Delta Badrem, but im sure there will be some other hot Karen to perve on tomorrow night. (Karen-a-bitofweight). If your not into chicks, then just come for the ride.