Syd riders Wed night 19th Nov

real

Likes Bikes
We should work our way around from mrs macquaries chair to darling harbour via the rocks. This takes in lots of cool riding that you miss by going straight through the city.

naz

Criminally Inane
no im gonna be a annoying little shit and say no....hehe jks
does anyone have some bars(anything wide n got sweep) i could borrow for a week or so my stock monty are fucked..proper fucked, cheers guys

Ev

Likes Bikes and Dirt
As much as i'd like to come, i can't make it from the blue mountains dammit.
Have a good ride.

And Weasel, love ur commodore!

RCOH

Eats Squid
NAZ
i have some bars that you can have. they came off my old Norco, i think they are the norco brand (axiom?) i will bring them tomorrow if you want them.
they may be oversize 31.8 mm, not sure, but i have a 100 or 120mm stem that goes with them
let me know

naz

Criminally Inane
hehe its all good ppl my farkin monty stem was 28.6 its a biatch, so i got azonic double walla pdw thingo wit a shim nice n chunky ehhh

Arete

Likes Dirt
My front brake is leaking fluid like ASIO leaks secrets. I'll probably be on my ACid unless sik mik at st ives can work a mircale on it. No huge stair gaps or drops on my stupid flext axel. :(

Dicky

Punter God
as i was out for a cruise on the lowrider last night, some stupid fuck decided to be a smartarse, drive completely onto the wrong side of the road at about 70ks and miss me by about a foot, so at the moment i'm all like, you know, GRRR dude....

mmm... manufactured popstar slalom.... and indeed a bit of a merve.... i'm in.

Weasel

Likes Dirt
For all those coming its strange hat night... Prize for the strangest thing attached to a persons lid

Carlin

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Weasel said:
For all those coming its strange hat night... Prize for the strangest thing attached to a persons lid
Does your head count? :lol:

Anyway I'm not going to be getting there early this week so i'll see you all there at ther normal time.

teamsherman

Likes Dirt
Yeah, wont be there till about nine tonight, so can Naz or Simon make sure you guys have your phones on cause i will call up about nine to see where you are so i can meet up.

naz

Criminally Inane
ahhh hehe me 2 im sooo pumped got some decent handlebars!!!
only a hour or so to go off tafe, fuk boredom kills

BS

Likes Bikes
i haven't done one of these city rides before, but i'm keen to come along. can't tonight, but maybe next week. what sort of stuff do you get up to? much pedaling? what sort of bikes do most people ride? is the standard high or can itermediates enjoy the ride as well?