Syd riders Wed night 19th Nov

naz

Criminally Inane
SLB said:
Whateva mod rider! go wash your hands.....on a more serious note I reckon we try somewhere differnet this week
ey lay off da mods :D but ye i agree wit u si, them chicks are moles, must be the plague u gots there alan, makin u crazy n all
teamsherman said:
How about Centenial park
after my episode last night to randwick..ahh pedalin a mod for a hour just to get home is inhumane, seedy rat boy :shock: :? :p

Arete

Likes Dirt
I'll be there playing bring a friend, more riders....
I may even cart along a ff helmet and have a squiz at that drop near the stairs you pointed out naz...not saying I'll do it or anything.

Cronar

Likes Dirt
Can't make it for the next few weeks (damn work), however, ARETE(spl) if your talking about naz's drop near lady Macquaries chair, I will be there with a vid camera or two. Is that the drop we are talking about??? Naz?? the you were talking about ???

Carlin

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'll be there, exams are over = plenty of time for riding 8)

My cousin might come along too to do some filming. We are pretty keen to get a lot of footage and have a go at making a video.

Light can be a problem for filming some places at night so
I have a proposition to make. Would any one who wants to be on video be keen to meet at 5:00 for 5:30 at st Mary's to come and do some filming, maby around Mrs Macquaries chair and stuff, and then head back at 7:00 for the proper ride?

Rik

logged out
I might be up for that Carlin, I'm off tafe early on Wednesdays. I'll confirm it later on, but yeh, if nothing else is on I'll join you at 5ish.

teamsherman

Likes Dirt
I will be there but not until about 9pm due to going sailing on the harbour before hand. So i will ring someone up to see where everyone is to meet up.

And Simon, thats not nice at all. Get rid of it ya mean prick.

naz

Criminally Inane
ahhh quit ya whinging!!!
oi u missed my attempts at uppin 10 pallets yesterday ehe i had one too many red bulls,

RCOH

Eats Squid
the "australian Idol" finale is on the steps o' the opera house on wednesday night....should be a bit o' schralp to merve on while riding :)

could possibly all get TV!!!!! running the talentless F@#ks over!!!

Rik

logged out
I remembered that but didn't mention it... that area is going to be packed, time to cause some mayhem!

SLB

On trial in Sydney
Backwheel to that stupid afro dudes head. Naz you've got 9 pallets down... that was practise. Have you guys seen that vid of the guy in the states singing 'like a virgin'. I'd like to attack his face with my leeson disc rotor (circular saw like in appearance).

We'll rename the ride "Wedneday Night Bloodshed"

who said trials wasn't an aggressive sport :twisted:

stocktrials

Likes Dirt
Yeah

I should b there. C you all then.. I was happy with my sidehop! (just under bar) you shoulda come Naz, we found this mad wall/ledge type thing.. Alan will enlighten you

Mitch