Suspiciously cheap?

faulko

Likes Dirt
Someone from Sydney go look it, grab the serial and ask the police.

I sent an email off, we'll see what happens.

Last edited:

Rob_74

Likes Dirt
Someone from Sydney go look it, grab the serial and ask the police.
Mate the same photos are used in ads all over the world... you think they actually have a bike in sydney... you think they are even in sydney... just a scam

faulko

Likes Dirt
Mate the same photos are used in ads all over the world... you think they actually have a bike in sydney... you think they are even in sydney... just a scam

Yeah your right, who am i kidding.

I guess being proactive and try to catch these fools is the wrong thing to do right?

marc.r

Likes Dirt
maybe the guy just didnt have enough time to take his own photo so googled and used the closest one he could find. seems plausible to me.

he still hasnt responded to my offer though. I put in a low ball as I think he doesnt know what its worth.

PM me to buy it off me for an inflated price once ive acquired this rig of this sucker!!!!

pharmaboy

Eats Squid
Youse all are too late, I've bought it, seller assures it's never been ridden, and possibly from a heist of a specialized shop.

Got a wicked deal, just had to organise through western union, and should arrive in a couple of days.....

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Missed out on the bike, but being Craigslist, have managed to score a reachround for a very reasonable price :thumb: