Specialized/Roval Pawl Springs

nathanm

Eats Squid
Guess who lost one of these teeny tiny little bastards and it's $100 for a new freehub.
I've given it a good hard Hambo but I can't find these as are spare part. Can someone far more knowledgeable than me point me in the right direction??

Screenshot_20231206_113603_Google.jpg

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Do you have a REPCO or Burson's etc near? They sell springs out of assorted kits. Won't be the right length but if you can find the diameter and constant (springyness) grab one and cut to length.

nathanm

Eats Squid
Do you have a REPCO or Burson's etc near? They sell springs out of assorted kits. Won't be the right length but if you can find the diameter and constant (springyness) grab one and cut to length.
Certainly do. These things are tiny though. Maybe 2mm od by 3-4mm long

oldcorollas

Levin the moment
shitty photo of shitty old springs but... 2.5mm OD and ~25mm long, pretty sure from under the flint in a cigarette lighter.
reasonable strength?
1701857983315.png

pretty sure i've seen some similar size springs under the rocker/toggle of GPO/other switches? not sure if that small OD though
1701858295248.png

oldcorollas

Levin the moment
Can you pull out one of the others to get accurate measurements?

Fwiw: Fox X shock LSC detent springs = 2.7Dx4.7L

Rusty_68

say no to ooogamaflap
Get yourself a magnet on a string and scour the floor until you pick it up...that's if you know whereabouts you dropped it of course???