Sold SOLD Carbonda FM936 (100mm) frameset

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Carbonda FM936 frame, Size L, Super Light lay-up, raw matte black semi-transparent paint.
RockShox Deluxe Ultimate "Nude", 165x40mm Trunnion (variable rebound, 3-position compression damping, and remote actuated "modes")
RWC roller shock eyelet bearing
Scott Twinloc remote
shock mode trigger

This RockShox 'Nude' is a clever shock. Designed for Scott's XC bikes, the middle/trail setting not only adds some compression damping but also closes part of the air chamber, effectively reducing the rear travel as well as adding a bit of extra damping support. A shock this small has no right to perform so well or offer so much versatility but I've been a huge fan. A massive added bonus is having the remote, which means you don't have to reach down to the shock to swap 'modes' and can do it all on the fly from the bars. It's like having a hardtail, short travel XC bike and lightweight trail bike all in one. With a 120mm fork this thing is really surprisingly capable on descents as well.

Item Condition: Excellent
Reason for selling: Loveit but it's not being used (too far to nearest trails and find myself gravelling around home instead) and need the space
Price and price conditions: $660 posted!
Extra Info: Comes with Carbonda headset (it's actually really good). Invisiframe protection film on downtube. Cables/hoses cut down but left installed so you can use them to pull your new cables through. Can include Shimano 12sp 10-45t drivetrain by negotiation.
Pictures:
IMG_8151.jpeg

IMG_8159.jpeg

IMG_8162.jpeg

IMG_8160.jpeg

Last edited:

caad9

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Unfortunately, my eldest needs a new bike (24”) so I can’t snaffle this up. It’s a damn shame