Site access issues recently

teK--

Eats Squid
It is always the cleaner pulling out the server rack plug in order to plug in the vacuum cleaner. This is why it mostly happens in the evening.
If the site is slow then just blame DNS lag and don't bother looking any further :cool:
Hey at least you know they are doing their job.

I went back to the office later at night once to get something, and the cleaner was sitting in the lounge helping himself to the bar fridge contents.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Hey at least you know they are doing their job.

I went back to the office later at night once to get something, and the cleaner was sitting in the lounge helping himself to the bar fridge contents.
I bet that wasn't the first time the bar fridge was 'cleaned' by the cleaner. Hic....

slowmick

38-39"
Is anyone else finding Rotorburn off line at night? I sit down on the couch around 10pm each night after subduing the family and the last 3 nights I haven't been able to connect. I used a couple of website checkers and they say it is down for everyone. Has my wife banned me from you guys while at home?

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Is anyone else finding Rotorburn off line at night? I sit down on the couch around 10pm each night after subduing the family and the last 3 nights I haven't been able to connect. I used a couple of website checkers and they say it is down for everyone. Has my wife banned me from you guys while at home?
Been ok for me since the great 3 day outage of July 23.