Sick Bicycle Co. - "Gnarpoon"

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
I like that they're trying the small-scale venture capital thing to get a sustainable business started.

But the name - Sick Bicycles Gnarpoon - is really a bit cringeworthy. I wonder if the cashed up middle-aged men who can afford these things find that appealing?

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Really? Looks like a cross-eyed kid wearing a monocle on the wrong eye drew it.
Seeing as you are it’s target market, you should deffinately email sick bike co. and let em know they fucked up.

Looks like a good aggressive bike. Maybe I’m too easily excited by a strong looking frame.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Seeing as you are it’s target market, you should deffinately email sick bike co. and let em know they fucked up.

Looks like a good aggressive bike. Maybe I’m too easily excited by a strong looking frame.
I'm its target market and as I said I prefer/have the Pole evolink and Cotic Rocket for steal is real.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
I am, and I like the look of it. I think it is much easier on the eye than the Poles.

As for the name, Tubbsy has nailed it - I generally don't care what others ride but personally I would struggle (more than usual) riding a treadly about with SICK splashed down the side of it.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
I am, and I like the look of it. I think it is much easier on the eye than the Poles.

As for the name, Tubbsy has nailed it - I generally don't care what others ride but personally I would struggle (more than usual) riding a treadly about with SICK splashed down the side of it.
I ride a hug black thing with Pole written down the side. You get used to being a giggolo.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Flow-Rider

Burner
I'm not a fan of long bikes but there's a bike for everyone these days. It's still a good feeling to turn up to the trails and blow people away on their 10K multi link wagon wheeled bike with an outdated 26er.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Frank the welder is cycling royalty though.

So you don’t go out for steak when you have steak is what your saying

Reactions: Zaf