Second Hand Bike Recommendation

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Just go full boomer scooter and get a Surron.
It’ll be cheaper than an eeb and u dont have to tell everyone (and urself) that it’s a one off cheat day.

Just had a youth ride past me on the mean streets of carrington utilising one of these (the importer seeks to be around here somewhere). If I felt inclined to get into dirt bike riding the silent nature of an electric motor would be mighty interesting to me. The noise of motorcycles has always been a bit of a turn off to me.

Just had a youth ride past me on the mean streets of carrington utilising one of these (the importer seeks to be around here somewhere). If I felt inclined to get into dirt bike riding the silent nature of an electric motor would be mighty interesting to me. The noise of motorcycles has always been a bit of a turn off to me.
I was in Carrington last weekend! Beautiful place

They ride really well - a little weighty but you can buy some quality wheels and lighten up the rotating mass by at least half a kilo. The standard bike came with a Rockshox 35 but we got a Pike Ultimate as a warranty replacement!

I’m liking these thanks

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I was in Carrington last weekend! Beautiful place

"The balmain of newcastle" if you're a real estate agent...

I all seriousness get the eeeb or at 6.2 feet and bang on your budget chase this up:

hpatches

Likes Bikes
oh that's a damn fine deal on the Ripmo - I'd get that over the Norco.
100%. You’ll be wanting more travel in about three months if you get the Norco. This might make it six months before you want more travel and buy the 170mm bike you should probably just start with
(Speaking from experience)

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
If OP really is just riding fire trails at the moment with a view to getting on proper trails in the future Ibis works well because DW link pedals so nicely JRA - but works well hitting stuff too.