Schoolies 08

pinned--->

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Schoolies in 2 days.

What’s everyone planned? What are you all doing for food/accommodation/alcohol etc? Where’s everyone staying?

I'll be at the coast, 700m from cavil chillin for a week with my best mate. Leaving tomorrow night and pulling an all nighter to get in early.

Sucks to be my mate. He cancelled at the last minute when he knew weeks before he had to do it. He ended up loosing all $950.

Getting alcohol there will be a struggle. Pretty strict on car searches this year apparently, and I think it would be a little obvious taking 8 cartons of piss in a tray back ute with P plates.

Last edited:

twomsta

Cannon Fodder
Im going to qld, gold coast on the 29th. Im staying on broadbeach at the 'aria apartments', really nice place. They don't usually let schoolies stay there, but we had one of my mates dads talk to them when he was up there.
not real sure about food or anything, think of that once we are up there i guess. Cant wait!!!

sam705

Likes Dirt
Planned to stay in a friends apartment in Geelong.
He had to pull out at last minute due to relatives using the apartment.
Bad by him, should have thought it out better, lost respect from everyone now.

I was only after a cheap option and this seemed like the perfect solution.

Now, im just going camping with a few mates on the murray. Drop the rods and sink the beers sounds good to me.

Will most likely head to QLD next year for it, as then i will be 18.

Toolieeeee.

turtle muncha

Likes Dirt
Getting alcohol there will be a struggle. Pretty strict on car searches this year apparently, and I think it would be a little obvious taking 8 cartons of piss in a tray back ute with P plates.
why not just buy it here??
there are plenty of bottlos on the goldie to!

pinned--->

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Still going to be a bitch to get in the hotel i'd imagine. Also too, whats the deal with sneaking chicks/mates in after hours?