sam hill statistics? FINISHED PRODUCT

dh1

Likes Dirt
wow, :cool:you all sound like sam hill stalkers
yeah he must follow sam around everywhere he goes and spy on him.
or another possiblity is that he got a few things signed by his favourite rider and decided to frame them.

i have the monster energy/ ironhorse long sleeve team jesery signed by sam, brendan and jacy and im gonna frame it. might not now if its gonna make me a stalker

castillo

Likes Dirt
That should go straight to the pool room. A really good thing you made there.
I don't know that I'd qualify as a sam hill fan-boy (sam-boy?!?). He confuses me more than anything. Such a skinny weed of a boy, but cascades mountain-side like melted butter in a hurry. How can someone be so far ahead of the competition?
Anyway. Awe aside, great postery thing guy.

mty10@

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yep, behind 1st by 1.6something seconds and he crashed in the middle section!
if he did not crash he would have come first at Champery:eek:

Edit: he had another small crash after the muddy switchbacks as well!!!!!!!
He also Qualified 1st by 18 seconds... ouch

cj.

Likes Dirt
haha i know sam very well and there is no way he would have said that:rolleyes:
If you new sam well enough you would realise that the person who passed that message on is sam's mother in law to be according to pebbles I think it was. Correct me if im wrong though.

Pebble

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Cranx never made a secret of who she was on the forums here.

Really though it's pointless saying something like that
haha i know sam very well and there is no way he would have said that
, unless of course you are Sam, but if that was the case then you'd be pretty busy correcting all the rumours, innuendo and otherwise around the net!!

OP is obviously proud of his work so no need to bring him down - unless you have undoubted fact / truth to present, not just an assumption based on his persona.
Assuming you're a friend of his consider that things he may say or act like in your company may be different when he is talking to or dealing with more mature people (like a future MIL for example).

Do you need one more thing to add to that?

Maybe some Sam Hill authentic autographed Boxxer decals???

Got them signed by Sam at Mont Siante Anne this past year.

Last edited: