sam hill statistics? FINISHED PRODUCT

Adamski

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah Steve Jones was stunned when Sam says he never rides in the rain back here....even says he doesn't see a drop of rain while in WA. Pisser. Poor Poms they have to ride in the rain nearly all year round!

backdoor

Likes Bikes
Stats

Maybe you could get a tally of all the times other WC riders have gone, "Shit man! again? When do I get to be the dangerman?"

Or you could get a tally of the home runs he hit playing T-ball as a grom...

or a tally of the posts made with Sam's name in it

SideFX

Likes Bikes and Dirt
no comment on the finished product?:(:p haha
Hay man , i like it . Did you get him to autograph all the pics at one race ore have you seen him in action a few times ? .
It would have been good if you had put a pic of you and him in there some were as well . End result looks good . It would look great in any IH bike dealers as well .....

patto_15

Wheel size expert
I'm interested in what it says next to the cropped image of himself...

I think i'll make one too.... =] though it will be of me :rolleyes:

Dan76

Likes Dirt
HOLY SH*T It's a shrine to Sam Hill

:DObviously you're a fan bro I like the end product its come up really well. Looks Good:D

do-a-flip

Likes Bikes and Dirt
What happens when Monster Energy don't sponsor him anymore :p
it wont happen.....

oh how i hope it doesnt:eek:

Hay man , i like it . Did you get him to autograph all the pics at one race ore have you seen him in action a few times ? .
It would have been good if you had put a pic of you and him in there some were as well . End result looks good . It would look great in any IH bike dealers as well .....
i went to long gully once and he was there and i got the sigs then. and no im not a stalker:p i was going to get a photo with him but he is a pretty shy guy and i kinda felt sorry for him. all the kids were jumpin all over the poor guy...

I'm interested in what it says next to the cropped image of himself...

I think i'll make one too.... =] though it will be of me :rolleyes:
it says:

sam hill
ironhorse bikes
2002/2003 junior world champion
2006 world champion
2006/2007 Oceania champion

"me bike gets muddy"
champery world cup Switzerland

no its not finished. its only just a piece of paper slipped in so i can change it whenever. and yes you should make one. they are epic. i want one of peaty now:rolleyes:

thanks for all the comments they have been awesome.
cheers guys

Cranx

Likes Bikes
Hey Ben

I'm really impressed. That's a great poster you've made. You've managed to collect some great pieces and you've put them together well. You could also add he was 2007 World Champion as well.
I'm going to send a picture of it off to Sam. I'm sure he'll feel very honoured with what you've done.

The photo "The double life of Sam Hill" was taken of the front verandah of his home. The one of him seated is taken inside. The Clict and the Earthed photos are from the 2007 Mont Sainte-Anne WC race. The one by FUNN is circa 2004/5. I can find out when/where that was taken if you like?

Last edited:

Cranx

Likes Bikes
I sent piccs of your poster off to Sam.

His reply: " thats cool he made that, what a champ. "

Dylzza1

Squid
Very Nice

That looks sweat:eek:
i really shows that u r a fan
it would of been amazing if if you had an ironhorse jersey the same as his signed by him though
allwell